WVU sending out interview invites

Started by LJGDDSII
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LJGDDSII

Larry, G-d be with you
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to let you know WVU is still sending out interview invites, I just got mine today for Feb 4th.
Does anyone have an interview between Dec 15th and Feb 4th? Or is anyone cancelling interviews between those dates?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my acceptance letter from wvu today. 🙂 Im def gonna go there..Let's Go Mountaineers
 
I just got my acceptance letter from wvu today. 🙂 Im def gonna go there..Let's Go Mountaineers
Congrats on the acceptance. I hope I can say the same thing in Feb. This is my third time applying and I really want this. Considering what a big fan my son (and our family is) of the Mountaineers I can't go anywhere else. LOL 😀
 
hey the interview was real easy i think...i just went in relaxed and wasnt trying to be anyhting i wasnt...they asked why wvu...why dentistry...what do u do to help hand dexterity....talk about a typical day for you...what are your grades now...those types of quesitons...as far as the writing portion..you had to pick 2 out of 4 questions to answer....they were like talk about ocmmunity service...someone who influenced your academic success...easy questions....hope that helps and good luck
 
Thanks. If they ask me questions like that I'll be fine, my first interview was a disaster, for the first time in my life I was asked a question I did not know how to answer. My second interview was even worse, they had another person's file mixed in with my file so the whole interview was spent 'fixing' my file instead of an actual interview. Third time's the charm right? 🙂