WVU Students??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Max Power

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any others on here?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Max Power... I just graduated from WVU last Dec with a Master's from the Davis College, but I also applied to all of the contract schools. I just finished my interview with OSU the other day!! It went really well!! Have you had your Tuskegee interview yet?

I just found out I have a Tuskegee interview yesterday, and it's scheduled for next thursday. I'm so excited! I guarentee I've had class with you since a lot of our classes are only offered at given times. I only applied to there, Georgia (will hear in a week or two) and Florida (didn't get an interview). I graduate in May.

Hi Max Power..... Congratulations on your interview!!

I am still waiting on Oklahoma and the three contract schools, and Iowa State offered me a position, but only as an alternate, so I am anxious to hear what the contract schools offer me.

Have you taken any graduate level classes? I doubt if I've seen you in those, because those are usually really small, and alot of people I took classes with were research students. Anyways, you might have seen me. Dr. Lewis was my advisor and I am one of the few asian kids in the Davis College. I'm not in there as much anymore because I graduated but am still in Morgantown because I am working at a Vet Clinic full time.

Let me know if you need help with your interview, I prepared really hard for the OSU interview, so I know what you are going through. Anyways, good luck and let me know how your Tuskegee interview goes!!