WVU Students??

Started by Max Power
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi Max Power... I just graduated from WVU last Dec with a Master's from the Davis College, but I also applied to all of the contract schools. I just finished my interview with OSU the other day!! It went really well!! Have you had your Tuskegee interview yet?
 
I just found out I have a Tuskegee interview yesterday, and it's scheduled for next thursday. I'm so excited! I guarentee I've had class with you since a lot of our classes are only offered at given times. I only applied to there, Georgia (will hear in a week or two) and Florida (didn't get an interview). I graduate in May.
 
Hi Max Power..... Congratulations on your interview!!

I am still waiting on Oklahoma and the three contract schools, and Iowa State offered me a position, but only as an alternate, so I am anxious to hear what the contract schools offer me.

Have you taken any graduate level classes? I doubt if I've seen you in those, because those are usually really small, and alot of people I took classes with were research students. Anyways, you might have seen me. Dr. Lewis was my advisor and I am one of the few asian kids in the Davis College. I'm not in there as much anymore because I graduated but am still in Morgantown because I am working at a Vet Clinic full time.

Let me know if you need help with your interview, I prepared really hard for the OSU interview, so I know what you are going through. Anyways, good luck and let me know how your Tuskegee interview goes!!