WW Friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have no self control and I’ll be back for sure haha. I just have a lot to do irl and definitely need a break from WW for a bit.

I’ve greatly missed both of you! And I appreciate that I’m now seen as the ****-posting buddy <3

You're part of the s*** pack forever now (aka the wolf pack from the noob game). Plus it gave way to the cat preparing to pounce gif that cracks me up every time I see it now.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Am I part of it too? :heckyeah:

Not the original (I wasn't an original either), but by extension yes! Original was Sporty, Pickles, Grebes, Muttmanager, Paws, and I guess Mel even though he only posted around 10 times in the entire chat, lol. I guess Dubz as well since she moderated and encouraged the chat to head in unsavory directions, lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
1. Stagg
2. genny
3. zigjazzy
5. Lawpy
6. coffeebean?
7. mizzy
8. Skimble
9. MOOSE
10. MsP
11. acanthuroidei(?)
12. katashark
13. Barks
14. BBC
15. Cubs
16. Petmoose
17. Navs
18. AM

I like HIMYM as well, but I'm not as well versed in it cause I don't own the series yet. It's on my wish list. A Dr. House WW would be my next design if I ever decided to design more games past what I'm already committed

Hydra allowed @Coopah ?
Oh hydra! I've never done that before @PrincessButterCup what do you think?

Yes @Lawper put me in for four I love Friends!!! But I also like HIMYM but it’s just not as good to me for some reason....but also where is Seinfeld in this discussion???

• Angry
Yes @Lawper put me in for four I love Friends!!! But I also like HIMYM but it’s just not as good to me for some reason....but also where is Seinfeld in this discussion???
Seinfeld smashes either show out of the water imo

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1. Stagg
2. genny
3. zigjazzy
4. d-fin
5. Lawpy
6. coffeebean?
7. mizzy
8. Skimble
9. MOOSE
10. MsP
11. acanthuroidei(?)
12. katashark
13. Barks
14. BBC
15. Cubs
16. Petmoose
17. Navs
18. AM
19. PBCoop

Reactions: 1 users
Don't you remember what happens when there's a three person hydra?

I can hydra with someone if anyone wants to be involved but doesn't have a lot of time. @PippyPony @SARdoghandler @Stagg737 I think maybe mentioned low amount of time??
Oooo I would hydra with you if no one else jumps on it. I have been out most evenings as of late so won't be guaranteed to be around at close

Don't you remember what happens when there's a three person hydra?
I would tell coop she was being sketch constantly even though i'd know her affiliation and could verify how unsketch she was? :p

@Coopah you know this is what would happen :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
1. Stagg
2. genny
3. zigjazzy
4. d-fin
5. Lawpy
6. coffeebean?
7. mizzy
8. Skimble
9. MOOSE
10. MsP
11. acanthuroidei(?)
12. katashark
13. Barks
14. BBC
15. Cubs
16. Petmoose
17. Navs
18. AM
19. PBCoop
20. mutts

You're part of the s*** pack forever now (aka the wolf pack from the noob game). Plus it gave way to the cat preparing to pounce gif that cracks me up every time I see it now.
Not the original (I wasn't an original either), but by extension yes! Original was Sporty, Pickles, Grebes, Muttmanager, Paws, and I guess Mel even though he only posted around 10 times in the entire chat, lol. I guess Dubz as well since she moderated and encouraged the chat to head in unsavory directions, lol.
You bet your ass I should be included :p

Also welcome back!!

Oooo I would hydra with you if no one else jumps on it. I have been out most evenings as of late so won't be guaranteed to be around at close
Cool with me! I'll see if someone not signed up jumps on, but if not I'm down
Sorry, I'm not a fan of hydra-ing (nothing personal, I just find it to be more difficult vs less difficult)
No worries!

I would approve of a Zagg hydra.

Thanks, I'm just "back" for now though, thus the adoption of the MJ play style if I solo.

I just realized the last game you, @CoffeeQuestionMark and me all played was that Unknown game before all taking a break :confused:

The Underwear comfortably approves :cat:

oh lets make it a trio cause I also don't have enough time to play on my own
I would let you hydra with SAR. But usual rules apply only one poster

Unfortunately i dont want too many hydras guys. Especially if you're already in a slot committed to playing. I allow hydras for people who I know really dont have the time like peeps on clinics. otherwise I have to reshuffle numbers and such tonight before things can get done. So choose wisely.

Unfortunately i dont want too many hydras guys. Especially if you're already in a slot committed to playing. I allow hydras for people who I know really dont have the time like peeps on clinics. otherwise I have to reshuffle numbers and such tonight before things can get done. So choose wisely.

I support the Mixy :cat:

I was mostly kidding :p I'll be on ECC so would probably not be able to be around at all during the day. We'd be the least available hydra ever haha

I mainly just wanted to give Coop crap about what would happen if we hydra'd :p

I was mostly kidding :p I'll be on ECC so would probably not be able to be around at all during the day. We'd be the least available hydra ever haha

I mainly just wanted to give Coop crap about what would happen if we hydra'd :p

But Coops and Caits skillfully worked together and defeated the meaty in Dogs :(