WW Friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WHAT
Phoebe is like the realest of the friends. Like she's so honest, and caring, and fun. I'd be friends with Phoebe way before any of the others (but actually would probably be friends with Ross because all my friends are scientists)
Chandler is my favorite friend, then Joey/Phoebe! I feel like Phoebe would be an awesome friend!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like a little rat signing up for this game.

Everyone's confessing their love for the show and I'm just like... I think it's decent though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh... so like literally the show Friends... I thought we were just referring to friends like you me barks lawpy etc :rofl: . I hope knowledge of the show is not needed for above par gameplay.
Uh I didn’t even question that it said friends... I was just like oh cool new game! :laugh:
I’ve seen the show though just not a bunch lol

Reactions: 1 users
It's probably blasphemous but I'm more of a HIMYM fan especially when it's compared to friends.
I like HIMYM as well, but I'm not as well versed in it cause I don't own the series yet. It's on my wish list. A Dr. House WW would be my next design if I ever decided to design more games past what I'm already committed
I can maybe Hydra or NPC it, but I don't have time to give WW the attention she deserves. I'm a fickle lover these days.
Hydra allowed @Coopah ?

I've seen some friends but not in years. The two episodes that stick with me are when Ross can't get back into his leather pants and the smelly cat episode.
(also lol just noticed that smelly cat won't get taken to the vet)
also more of a fan of HIMYM lol

I remember that Joey episode where he had hernia but couldn't get it taken care of because he didn't have insurance. That scene with the kid though... oh Joey.

• Angry
I actually might take myself off.. I've had a lot of negativity on this site and it's just not healthy to be on here a lot of the time. Ill mull it over tho

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Debating this. Mostly my life is hella busy and then I come home and want to do 0 things. But so tempting. My posting would be super awful and sporadic and idk if I can live with that

@Stroganoff should also play
iu

• Haha
1. Stagg
2. genny
3. zigjazzy
5. Lawpy
6. coffeebean?
7. mizzy
8. Skimble
9. MOOSE
10. MsP
11. acanthuroidei(?)
12. katashark
13. Barks
14. BBC
15. Cubs
16. Petmoose
17. Navs

@Lawper the moose and the petmoose together!

:( I come back from a 9 month hiatus and like all the players have changed and people retiring. What is WW anymore? o_O
Don't you dare! Who will I s*** post with if you leave?!?
I have no self control and I’ll be back for sure haha. I just have a lot to do irl and definitely need a break from WW for a bit.

I’ve greatly missed both of you! And I appreciate that I’m now seen as the ****-posting buddy <3

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Has this happened before?
1. Stagg
2. genny
3. zigjazzy
5. Lawpy
6. coffeebean?
7. mizzy
8. Skimble
9. MOOSE
10. MsP
11. acanthuroidei(?)
12. katashark
13. Barks
14. BBC
15. Cubs
16. Petmoose
17. Navs

@Lawper the moose and the petmoose together!