WW Head Count Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PrincessButterCup

PhD in DNA
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Give me your heads!

Game to start Friday. 6 am (Pacific) to 7 pm (Pacific) cycles. Nothing fancy, and I'll run with as few or as many players as I get!

1.
2.
Etc


*Edit: if there is an overwhelming desire for longer cycles (because vet school) I'm willing to consider it. 😉

*Edit number two: if there are any volunteers to co-mod, let me know and I'll send you all my secrets
 
Last edited:
Give me your heads!
stock-photo-portrait-of-a-woman-holding-head-126675872.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife ... thanks for the tag. 🙂
I'm working on Friday.

So I wouldn't be able to play in this "fast" WW game, beginning on Friday morning.

Not sure if it would work with your schedule, but I think the game will be 13 hour cycles over the span of a few days if that changes anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mel Ain't Nothin' But a Gold Digger Unofficial Vote Tally Sign-Up List
1. Trilt
2. @Kam325 ?
3. Coopah
4. Melchizedek
5. AM
6.Rabbott
7. Sportponies
8. LeTitsNow
9. KC
10. @WildZoo
11.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mel Ain't Nothin' But a Gold Digger Unofficial Vote Tally Sign-Up List
1. Trilt
2. @Kam325 ?
3. Coopah
4. Melchizedek
5. AM
6.Rabbott
7. Sportponies
8. LeTitsNow
9. KC
10. WildZoo
11. Nohika
12. Crayola227
13. StayingPositive2017
14. finnickthedog
 
Last edited:
Contemplating playing but don't know if I have enough time. Derm is so variable with time committment. If I do end up playing, you would likely only hear from me in the morning and then not until evening as I don't have free time while I'm in the clinic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mel Ain't Nothin' But a Gold Digger Unofficial Vote Tally Sign-Up List
1. Trilt
2. @Kam325 ?
3. Coopah
4. Melchizedek
5. AM
6.Rabbott
7. Sportponies
8. LeTitsNow
9. KC
10. WildZoo
11. Nohika
12. Crayola227
13. StayingPositive2017
14. finnickthedog
15. DVMD
16. FFM
 
Mel Ain't Nothin' But a Gold Digger Unofficial Vote Tally Sign-Up List
1. Trilt
2.
3. Coopah
4. Melchizedek
5. AM
6.Rabbott
7. Sportponies
8. LeTitsNow
9. KC
10. WildZoo
11. Nohika
12. Crayola227
13. StayingPositive2017
14. finnickthedog
15. DVMD
16. FFM

No kam. 🙁