WW Head Count Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any last minute sign ups? Roles are being finalized (this may take a while, so don't go refreshing your inbox).

*wildly hits refresh*

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Contemplating playing but don't know if I have enough time. Derm is so variable with time committment. If I do end up playing, you would likely only hear from me in the morning and then not until evening as I don't have free time while I'm in the clinic.
I'm not going to modkill for low activity, if that's any incentive . . . :D

Egg, make a note: Finn and Paws get their roles last.

:p

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Karabiner13 I need you to teach Ski how to give me nicknames ;)
ezgif-4-9771645693.gif

Which name would you prefer???

Reactions: 1 user
PS game related avatar changes are fun and y’all should do them. I’m particularly fond of mine!

8D0DCCAB-E75E-45C8-BBA4-A002FDF4C311.gif

Roles are out! If we somehow skipped you, let me know! Everyone should have a pm now.

Is this also the game thread?

If so and we're starting with day:

D1 Contingent Mayor Vote: elect LIS
D1 Contingent Lynch Vote: lynch kcoughli

I personally like the Anna Kendrick crunk mermaid take on the character
59d706243546e317733700.gif

@Karabiner13 I need you to teach Ski how to give me nicknames ;)

I don't even remember any of the nicknames besides La Reina. I do remember that you continued to elongate my nickname last time we modded together :D

Also guess I didn't realize what day it was when I posted and when you were thinking of starting. Guess you didn't feel like forcing me to play and I'll now be sitting this one out. If there is one that runs in 2 weeks I should definitely be able to play. After that I'm not sure I'll be free until after NAVLE

he had something with a comic for a portion of time. i feel like it was drinking coffee? and i think hes changed it a couple other times that im aware of

Now that you mention it, I do recall the comic one now. Totally disregard what I said. I'm at the "remembering things incorrectly" stage of WW.

I don't even remember any of the nicknames besides La Reina. I do remember that you continued to elongate my nickname last time we modded together :D

Also guess I didn't realize what day it was when I posted and when you were thinking of starting. Guess you didn't feel like forcing me to play and I'll now be sitting this one out. If there is one that runs in 2 weeks I should definitely be able to play. After that I'm not sure I'll be free until after NAVLE
It's only day one, I can give you a role. :D Come play!

he had something with a comic for a portion of time. i feel like it was drinking coffee? and i think hes changed it a couple other times that im aware of
I believe it was from the Hawkeye comics. Can't remember what it said though.

Still, it was just a costume. He is an undead pirate.