WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
FWIW, I still think DocE is a wolf.
1) if seers are useless, then no loss lynching him
2) I can definitely see a mechanic where the wolves can change the description of a player killed. This sounds so Espana. Gets rid of a seer (lissa) and impugns all the rest of them. Yeah, this has Doc's fingerprints all over it.
3) That note is just way too convenient.. Actually overkill in my mind.

Keeping my vote for T-paw, cause that makes sense,and we can circle back to Espana.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The Official WZ is the Worst Boss Ever Lynch Tally
Jilary - 1 (LIS)
RM - 1 (Willow)
TP - 11 (Zen, DocE, RM, FFM, dy, SOV, ksmi, BI, trh, BagznShooz, devyn)
DocE - 1 (TP)

Reactions: 1 users
Here ya go
red_popping.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I really don't know what to believe. I'm abstaining for now and brushing my teeth to think about it. I'm inclined to believe sensing though, but the whole "be wary of seers" thing throws me off. The other thing that rubs me the wrong way is that the result was deflected, which seems odd, especially when the person being seered was DocE. I mean, is no one else concerned that DocE appears to both be unseerable and have lynch avoidance? :shrug:

I don't like this one bit and it looks like a setup. Also I almost forgot to talk about my beautiful teeth. Sometimes I get so lost staring at their reflection in my monitor that I space it out.

I'm not unseerable. I was coming on here to point out it was odd it get moved elsewhere, but I'm in no way unseerable (unless there are parts to my role the mods have not mentioned)

2) I can definitely see a mechanic where the wolves can change the description of a player killed. This sounds so Espana. Gets rid of a seer (lissa) and impugns all the rest of them. Yeah, this has Doc's fingerprints all over it.

Keeping my vote for T-paw, cause that makes sense,and we can circle back to Espana.

Essentially you (would be lissa too if she wasnt already dead):

get-a-clue.gif

sigh. Or Lissa was a flawed seer. Which I remember not all that long ago you made a game where I was and I went down screaming that everyone else was nuts because I had seered a wolf and they lynched me over the person I seered. Turns out my seer power was flawed. Just like flaca. Who, in the show they straight up say, her brains are caca. Because she is constantly believing things that are absolutely and comically wrong (like black people cant swim because of bone density).

Also why would I want to write to trust no seers when I am one?

Ugh

I'm Larry :(
I'm a blocker but apparently not a very good one because none of my blocks have worked. I also block by sleeping with people so there is that. First night I tried to block willow but that didn't work, then I tried to block LIS (that was me with the strap on in the write up) but he threw up on me, and last night I tried to block FFM.

Also didn't we just find a note from Lissa that said to be wary of the seers basically?

You had a strap-on as a dude?

You had a strap-on as a dude?
I can explain to you how that works... but I have a feeling it's not pre vet appropriate. ..

I gotcha...I just didn't think it was...err....as likely.
I have a feeling the mods couldn't resist making me as pervy/kinky as possible

Reactions: 1 users
DP?

and by that I mean, would DPMD say its safe?
DPMD would say it was safe with proper lube. The only time stuff is really unsafe is if it's comically large or lacks a proper base.

The Official WZ is the Worst Boss Ever Lynch Tally
Jilary - 1 (LIS)
RM - 1 (Willow)
TP - 17 (Zen, DocE, RM, FFM, dy, SOV, ksmi, BI, trh, BagznShooz, devyn, OG, Jilary, VetAsh, allie, orca, hedgie)
DocE - 1 (TP)

Falcon Boob Pop
red_popping.gif

Hey all. I sobered up. What a doozie.

Lynch DocE, cuz defensiveness is one thing. But the vitriol in every post is another.

I'm keeping my eye on that DocE. Alex Vause corrupted my sweet baby girl.
Lynch TP

Unlynch RM, Lynch TP.

Zen, I'm impressed by your writing. :D

The blocking by sleeping with people doesn't fit Larry. He sleeps with... is her name Polly? But I would expect another character to get a role like that. And I could see Larry being a wolf. And I don't see the wolves fake-seering a blocker, I'd expect them to save that trick for someone who's hard to wolf kill or has a really good ability or something.

Also, what does a shot mean, anyone know?
To think I voted for you for mayor when you asked. How rude.

Lynch TP.
Haha, if I refused to lynch anyone who voted for me, that would rule out 20-something people. I do appreciate it though. ;)

Ugh

I'm Larry :(
I'm a blocker but apparently not a very good one because none of my blocks have worked. I also block by sleeping with people so there is that. First night I tried to block willow but that didn't work, then I tried to block LIS (that was me with the strap on in the write up) but he threw up on me, and last night I tried to block FFM.

Also didn't we just find a note from Lissa that said to be wary of the seers basically?

Thanks for totally revealing my role and ability. That was stupid.

Unlynch RM, Lynch TP.

The blocking by sleeping with people doesn't fit Larry. He sleeps with... is her name Polly? But I would expect another character to get a role like that. And I could see Larry being a wolf. And I don't see the wolves fake-seering a blocker, I'd expect them to save that trick for someone who's hard to wolf kill or has a really good ability or something.

Haha, if I refused to lynch anyone who voted for me, that would rule out 20-something people. I do appreciate it though. ;)
a shot is like a demerit. Too many and you go to the shu (solitary).

The Official WZ is the Worst BEST Boss Ever Lynch Tally
Jilary - 1 (LIS)
TP - 23 (Zen, DocE, RM, FFM, dy, SOV, ksmi, BI, trh, BagznShooz, devyn, OG, Jilary, VetAsh, allie, orca, hedgie, Lupin, caia, jj, Zoo, bats, willow )
DocE - 1 (TP)

25/36 votes

Falcon Boob Pop
red_popping.gif

Last edited:
Lynch TP.
I'm game to try.

Also, I don't really feel like the note found was from Lissa or doce. There was a note next to rogert's body too, which was before the seer stuff came out yesterday.

Ooh you've got me shaking in my commissary boots

I think you misunderstand my point. Im always vitriolic. It's how I roll. It's to the point where if im going to be busy or (god forbid) just be nice to people in WW I have to submit it in writing and in triplicate during the sign ups otherwise I'm gonna be kill on sight.

Though as you saw here and last game: I'm effectively kill on sight anyway.

Unlynch RM, Lynch TP.

Season 2 the inmates talk about a certain number of shots getting them sent to the SHU.

lynch TP

I can go with that for now. But like many others, I'm still unsure about docE.
I also received a shot last night even though I didn't do anything. Doesn't seem to have any restrictions though.