WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
and how did you become more sure if vetash was killed?
By asking about the possibility of wolf to villager conversion (not likely, but since we were lynching hedgie yesterday anyway, there was time to think on it). Vetash's results didn't specify which way the conversion happened, so I asked about that on the thread. It sounded like wolf to villager was not very common, and in the past it has required severe post restrictions or something after conversion but jilary still seemed to be able to talk strategy just fine. So we decided she was most likely a villager to begin with and converted to wolf.

There wasn't any need for vetash to recheck jilary, because she had clear results that jilary was converted. It was only the direction of conversion that we were discussing more yesterday.

Members don't see this ad.

And I'm going to be gone a lot of today. Nice timing, I know. I'll check in if I can, otherwise if someone could look into me tonight that would be great.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lunch jilary

Flow cytometry is not playing this game today. But flow cytometry is still one skanky ass ho. If flow cytometry WAS a player in the game, I would talk serious smack about it.

Not gonna be around much at all today. Gotta pack and get on a plane.

Commissary, could i have some dumbbells and/or a jumprope? Gotta get fit!

Ill probably vote with everytone but want to think a bit first.

I also tried to seer Caia last night and was not allowed to. Instead my seer was directed to someone else. Anyone want to either admit to having caused that or have a person they can pm with admit they know who it came from? Because if Caia can deflect seering thats a pretty big thing. And yes, I remember someone said the same of me earlier. So its probably a power out there, but it would be nice to confirm it was used on me last night.

Reactions: 1 user
Official "These Lynches Are Getting Boring" Lynch Tally

Jilary - 14
(Willow, chel, FFM, LIS, BI, Jayna, Caia, swings, devyn, sobsob, WTF, DocE, trh, Lupin)
Caia - 1 (NVH)
Willow - 1 (Jilary)
hedgie -1 (dy)

17/31 votes
Waffles: 1

Deadline: 8pm EST

OitNB gif of the day:
tumblr_n2u9ze1sYy1slhwslo2_250.gif

Lynch jilary

Also, does anyone know much about the food mechanism in this game? Like what happens if someone doesn't get food?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also tried to seer Caia last night and was not allowed to. Instead my seer was directed to someone else. Anyone want to either admit to having caused that or have a person they can pm with admit they know who it came from? Because if Caia can deflect seering thats a pretty big thing. And yes, I remember someone said the same of me earlier. So its probably a power out there, but it would be nice to confirm it was used on me last night.

Someone could still be deflecting results, but in this case it's more likely that I can't be seered, so don't waste any nights on it.

Someone could still be deflecting results, but in this case it's more likely that I can't be seered, so don't waste any nights on it.
So you're not aware of your role being unseerable?

lynch jIlary

Btw does anyone know what heroin does in this game?

lynch jIlary

Btw does anyone know what heroin does in this game?

Would seem it makes you harder to kill. I suspect its a faustian deal. I seem to remember people getting beautiful augments in a game from over a year ago. Gave you awesome powers if you took a chance and used them. Except when they didnt and just totally f'd your s up. Also it made the game a whole lot more confusing with a bunch of "half robots" running around a game where robot was a huge clue for wolf.

Official "These Lynches Are Getting Boring" Lynch Tally

Jilary - 20
(Willow, chel, FFM, LIS, BI, Jayna, Caia, swings, devyn, sobsob, WTF, DocE, trh, Lupin, allie, kaydubs, dc, sandy, dy, Zen)
Caia - 1 (NVH)
Willow - 1 (Jilary)

22/31 votes
Waffles: 2

Deadline: 8pm EST

OitNB gif of the day:
tumblr_n2u9ze1sYy1slhwslo2_250.gif

Last edited:
Lynch Jillary

Also, I'd love if the commissary could get me a Bible. I'm feeling a bit religious as of late. All this death just isn't leaving me brushing my teeth with the same vigor as before, shiny and perfect though they may be.

Generally speaking we say por que. So frequently that it's one word when used that way; porque
Porque as one word is generally the answer to the question I thought. Also, por que is why, and para que is what for. I wanted to know for what purpose is he asking. Far be it from me to know though. Just trying to be proper.

***PRISON NEWSLETTER SPECIAL EDITION***
Rumor has it the COs are all receiving trained IGs as guard dogs. Unfortunate leg breakages may put an early halt to the program

Reactions: 3 users
smoke em if you got em. So to speak. Its exactly as FFM (iirc) insinuated. Seems to make you more prone to finding other drugs.

Except that hasnt been the case for me. :shrug:

I have already read to kill a mockingbird and the entire published catalog of John Grisham.

SOME NEW BOOKS PLEASE!!!

How about some of that daniel steele (or is it remington steele), or 50 shades of mauve?

I would really like some playing cards from the commissary. I would use them to distract someone from whatever evil they were planning that night by playing "Go Fish" with them

I would really like some playing cards from the commissary. I would use them to distract someone from whatever evil they were planning that night by playing "Go Fish" with them

Someone was doing bad things with the cards?

***PRISON NEWSLETTER SPECIAL EDITION***
Rumor has it the COs are all receiving trained IGs as guard dogs. Unfortunate leg breakages may put an early halt to the program
Wait...are people supposed to be afraid of a dog that will break if you look at it wrong?

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch jiliary

Seems most likely I would convert someone I forget was playing...

Of course this had to happen today when I'm really busy.

I have no idea why VetAsh said I was converted and it's not like anyone can ask her now. With all the weird stuff going on in this game, it possible there was a problem with her results or it was redirected, I just don't know. Didn't we all try to lynch DocE awhile back based on poor info?

[sarcasm]It's not like the affiliation seer is an important role, so losing me is no biggie I guess.[/sarcasm]

Hiccup hiccup

99 buttles of beeeeeeeer on da wahhhl. Ninty-nin buttles of beer. Take one doooooowwwwwewwwen 'n pass that s**t around. Ninty-ate bottles oooooof beeeeeerrrrrrr.

Woooooooooohooooooooooo

I got da hooooooooch baaaaabbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy.

lynch jil-larry

There was a LOT going on tonight. Let me tell you. Information, useful or not, true or not, was found. Things were seen and not seen. @LetItSnow was hit in the head with a snowball, found to consist of thousands of special snowflakes. Or was he?
Tonight, Pork Chops were served of notoriety and fame. There were green beans galore with plenty of velvety butter velour. The potatoes were fried and seasoned with pride. And for the finale, churros a la Mexicali.
SetWidth373-originalranchporkchops.jpg
Photo-le_churros_courtise_-082359.jpg

Mmm. Too bad Sandy missed out on that. It would seem that someone enjoys denying people their last meals!
Speaking of which, let's go over what happened to Sandy last night. She was on her nightly patrol, set on investigating a particular inmate to find out what they had been doing at night. But she was jumped before she made it to that inmate's bunk. Her attacker hit her back with such force that Sandy fell to the ground, hitting her head on the floor. The attacker repeatedly slammed Sandy's head into the linoleum, until there was nothing left but mush.
Dead is @OneGrainOfSand, John Bennett, the wolf role ability seer.

Meanwhile, Jayna was in her office, preparing for the next day's "Safe Place" attendee. She had been able to find some very interesting information through her daily questioning, and hoped to narrow the pool of suspects for the recent murders. She was so intent on wording her question just perfectly that she didn't at first hear anyone approaching her office door. She looked up when it opened, and someone said,
"Hello Mr. Healy."
"It's very late."
"Oh, I just thought I would pay you a visit," the visitor said, taking some papers from Jayna's desk and crumpling them into balls.
"Hey, stop, those are important! And what do you want anyway?"
"Well, you've been causing some trouble, haven't you? I think it's time you go back to the grave."
With that, the visitor jumped over the desk and started shoving the crumpled papers down Healy's throat.
Poor @JaynaAli, still Sam Healy, is dead again.

Elsewhere, Willow was trying to fall asleep. She missed Red, and felt less safe without her around. She was worried about Gina and Norma too, wondered what would happen to all of them with Red gone. She didn't really have any way to help everyone else figure out who had been killing people. She turned over as she heard someone approaching. She recognized the person, and let out a defeated sigh.
"Oh no..." she said.
"Oh yes," said the person who would be her murderer, a toothy grin on her face. "I think it is time you joined your boss." The attack was much too vicious to be detailed here, and the identity of the body had to be confirmed via dental records.
Dead is @WillowLeaf, Nicky Nichols, who had no active abilities but could not die if Red was alive.

And somewhere lightning struck @hernameisYoshimi, Rosa Cisneros, a thief who had for some reason not moved from her bed in the last week. Nobody else had any idea what had happened to her. It would seem the gods do not appreciate sloth...

Someone also tried to find Hedgie to stab her with a pack of pens she had received from the commissary. She figured a pen through each eye and another through the jugular would do the trick. But she couldn't get to Hedgie, and the pens were later confiscated when a guard saw her going around corners with them held outward like knives. Sadly, it was decided that writing utensils should no longer be available from the commissary.

It is now Day 7. Lynch deadline is 8pm EST

There are 26 players in the game.

Golden Girls
1. Orca2011
2. dyachei
3. LetItSnow
4. devyn
6. jjohnston
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

1. BI
2. OG
7. MJ

Blacks

1. ZooVetHopeful (NVH)
7. Zensing
8. RM

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
3. that redhead
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
6. SOV = ARPWWA...or maybe AARP attachFull187550
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker
6. FML - Wanda Bell, tracker
7. ksmi - Lorna Morello, group mover
3. VetAsh - Poussey Washington, conversion checker
5. DVMDream - Natalie Figueroa, wolf silencer
4. Jilary - Taystee, affiliation seer converted to wolf affiliation seer
6. Jayna - Sam Healy, lynch protector/questioner
4. Willow - Nicky Nichols
3. Yoshimi - Rosa Cisneros, thief (mod-killed for inactivity)
8. OneGrainOfSand - John Bennett, wolf role ability seer

Last edited:
I heard devyn was out and about killing last night!

lynch devyn