WW: -Omitted Topic-: Sign Up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Navilly

Aspirations with Title Forthcoming
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
NOTE: This game will begin at the conclusion of the current game, sometime around the April 10th time frame. Sign ups are going up now to try and get to 33 players. If you have limited time, or only certain times of that time frame that you can play, read below, there may be certain roles in the game that can work for you.

Welcome to the unknown WW game. For this sign up, it’s a bit more involved than what you may typically be used to. BEFORE signing up, you must send me a pm with answers to the following questions:

1. Do you have time to be very actively involved in this game? (DO NOT discuss your time commitments on this thread)

2. Do you have any timeframe restrictions on when this game can be played?

3. Pick a very specific color.

With respect to the answer to number 1, this can be “I wish to have minimal playtime (similar amount as if you were a spectator). There are certain roles that are made for those that have almost no time. There will be exactly 33 roles in this game, no more, no less. Some things to keep in mind:

1. Certain roles will have an end game commitment vs an early game commitment etc. Also some roles will be more intensive than others

2. This game minimizes killing early on by design. It will be a heavily story based game with many shades of grey.

3. When signing up below put 1. Username (pm sent) to verify you have sent me a pm.

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm. Can I ask you about your WW playing and modding credentials before going through all these steps? I'd like an idea of what I'm potentially signing up for haha

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Why can’t we all know?

To limit amount of people using posts from a completely different forum to formulate strategy on me here. You are more than welcome to learn it over time here. There are not that many people who have the demographics for modding that I do, wouldn’t be terribly difficult to figure me out with some mild investigating if I provided the information.

To limit amount of people using posts from a completely different forum to formulate strategy on me here. You are more than welcome to learn it over time here. There are not that many people who have the demographics for modding that I do, wouldn’t be terribly difficult to figure me out with some mild investigating if I provided the information.

Well, I'm glad I made SDN seem fun enough that you followed me over here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
well, i mean, you just come on here a day ago and join and start modding immediately. forgive me and others for being curious where you came from and how you got here :shrug:

Well, I'm glad I made SDN seem fun enough that you followed me over here haha
How are you always so sketch lol

Saying that’s how this person even knew about SDN would have been good to know when they randomly joined and signed up :p

Reactions: 4 users
also, like... you can find all of our posts on THIS site to formulate a strategy about US so why are we not allowed to do the same?? Thats definitely fair.

Members don't see this ad :)
How are you always so sketch lol

Saying that’s how this person even knew about SDN would have been good to know when they randomly joined and signed up :p

The Caits vs AM WW War returns :cat::coffee:

Also completely random but I softly approve the @Navilly avy :coffee::cat:

untitled.png

Reactions: 1 users
well, i mean, you just come on here a day ago and join and start modding immediately. forgive me and others for being curious where you came from and how you got here :shrug:
Also given that finals are coming up at the end of April for most of us, I think you might have a hard time filling all 33 spots currently. You’re welcome to do what you’d like, but you might have better luck later in the summer + having played a few games here with us.

Also given that finals are coming up at the end of April for most of us, I think you might have a hard time filling all 33 spots currently. You’re welcome to do what you’d like, but you might have better luck later in the summer + having played a few games here with us.

Time commitment wise unfortunately doesn’t line up for summer, clinical obligations would get in the way, specifically in the morning, which is especially where I wouldn’t want to skimp on write ups. It’s a gamble posting it, if we don’t get to 33 by the time this game ends, I will simply remove/postpone the game, allow the next person up in line to go.

1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Zigjazzy (Pm not sent, will send when I get back from vacation later today)

@Navilly just curious are you involved in the medical community?

1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Zigjazzy (Pm not sent)
5. Barks (PM sent)
6. SAR (PM sent)

Dubz joining after getting some modding examples is a good enough vouch for me to take a chance. The premise sounds very intriguing - I miss the more involved storyline games.

• Love
1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
5. Barks (PM sent)
6. SAR (PM sent)
7. genny (PM sent)
8. @Trilt ?
9. Kcough (pm sent)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
5. Barks (PM sent)
6. SAR (PM sent)
7. genny (PM sent)
8. Trilt (PM sent)
9. Kcough (pm sent)

Reactions: 2 users
1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
5. Barks (PM sent)
6. SAR (PM sent)
7. genny (PM sent)
8. Trilt (PM sent)
9. Kcough (pm sent)
10. Pippy (pm sent)

I better get a cool role since I was made to do homework

1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
5. Barks (PM sent)
6. SAR (PM sent)
7. genny (PM sent)
8. Trilt (PM sent)
9. Kcough (pm sent)
10. Pippy (pm sent)
11. Lawpy (pm sent)

I'm intrigued, especially because I may be able to have a role with less time commitment.

1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
5. Barks (PM sent)
6. SAR (PM sent)
7. genny (PM sent)
8. Trilt (PM sent)
9. Kcough (pm sent)
10. Pippy (pm sent)
11. Lawpy (pm sent)
12. Allie (pm sent)

1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)

You're not playing? :cryi:
As of right now, no. not feeling particularly tickled by the unwillingness to answer questions and being intentionally vague. I like to know what I am getting into :p:angelic:

As of right now, no. not feeling particularly tickled by the unwillingness to answer questions and being intentionally vague. I like to know what I am getting into :p:angelic:

Fair enough feel free to pm me and ask me things more privately, much more likely to answer there then here.

Since I'll inevitably be jonesing for a game...

1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)
17. Stagg (pm sent)

Why do you want to run this game on this forum?

ETA: I don't mean that to sound unwelcoming or aggressive, I'm just genuinely curious what it is about this forum that makes you want to run a game here.

Trying to pocket him early huh?

###lynch genny ###

1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)