WW: -Omitted Topic-: Sign Up Thread

Started by Navilly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bc I give into peer pressure easily

1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)
12. Skimble (pm sent)
13. Coop (pm sent)
14. MPM (pm sent)
15. Doggo (pm sent)
16. dolph (PM sent)
17. Stagg (pm sent)
18. Mizchiefmanaged (PM sent)
19. jazziggy (PM sent)
20. SOV (PM sent)
21. Grebes (PM sent)
22. Emmy (PM sent)
23. Ms Pro (PM sent)
24. Dina (PM sent (in like 5 minutes))
25. jboo (PM sent)
 
Anyone else notice that Melchizedek has not signed up for this game?
yeaaaa...
ummm I'll be an alternate if you don't hit the numbers, or if you need a sub.
I'm not a big fan of playing in mechanics heavy games, and thats what this sounds like, so I'm going to take a spectator role for now.

But I wish you good luck! I'm really looking forward to seeing your mod style 🙂
 
If we get to 33 by 4/7 or 4/8 I will post the opening thread early with the understanding that the first day will be a very long day (going until 4/10). The reason for that is that:
1. The intro post is 7ish pages long in word (hope people like reading books 😉)
2. The mechanics post is a page long, and this allows people to address clarifications, both with respect to their role and generally.
3. You will be voting on two separate things on Day 1, and this allows you time for everyone to get a vote in.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2. The mechanics post is a page long, and this allows people to address clarifications, both with respect to their role and generally.
tenor.gif
 
yeaaaa...
ummm I'll be an alternate if you don't hit the numbers, or if you need a sub.
I'm not a big fan of playing in mechanics heavy games, and thats what this sounds like, so I'm going to take a spectator role for now.
this saddens me, because I feel like you used to be more flexible and amenable to mechanics, and I also get the sense you would be down for this if it was being run in the lounge.

I don't know how this huge aversion to having customized games came into the picture for so many people 🙁

Can't there be a place for both types of games?
 
yeaaaa...
ummm I'll be an alternate if you don't hit the numbers, or if you need a sub.
I'm not a big fan of playing in mechanics heavy games, and thats what this sounds like, so I'm going to take a spectator role for now.

But I wish you good luck! I'm really looking forward to seeing your mod style 🙂

Manator, this makes me sad
 
yeaaaa...
ummm I'll be an alternate if you don't hit the numbers, or if you need a sub.
I'm not a big fan of playing in mechanics heavy games, and thats what this sounds like, so I'm going to take a spectator role for now.

But I wish you good luck! I'm really looking forward to seeing your mod style 🙂
#sketchmason this makes me sad
 
yeaaaa...
ummm I'll be an alternate if you don't hit the numbers, or if you need a sub.
I'm not a big fan of playing in mechanics heavy games, and thats what this sounds like, so I'm going to take a spectator role for now.

But I wish you good luck! I'm really looking forward to seeing your mod style 🙂
Person who I like to antagonize, this makes me sad
 
yeaaaa...
ummm I'll be an alternate if you don't hit the numbers, or if you need a sub.
I'm not a big fan of playing in mechanics heavy games, and thats what this sounds like, so I'm going to take a spectator role for now.

But I wish you good luck! I'm really looking forward to seeing your mod style 🙂

Person whose psyche I live in, this makes me sad
 
this saddens me, because I feel like you used to be more flexible and amenable to mechanics, and I also get the sense you would be down for this if it was being run in the lounge.

I don't know how this huge aversion to having customized games came into the picture for so many people 🙁

Can't there be a place for both types of games?
Manator, this makes me sad
#sketchmason this makes me sad
Person who I like to antagonize, this makes me sad
Person whose psyche I live in, this makes me sad
I didn't realize I had such a fan base.

For those on the fence, after seeing the game I can say it’s one you don’t want to miss. It’s going to be a ton of fun

@Melchizedek I think you’d like it
I'm trusting you...


Maybe Cheezit and @cubsrule4e just want to be wooed :thinking:

Quick, everyone talk about how much fun we'll be having without them!
FINE Y'all know exactly how to feed my ego


1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)
12. Skimble (pm sent)
13. Coop (pm sent)
14. MPM (pm sent)
15. Doggo (pm sent)
16. dolph (PM sent)
17. Stagg (pm sent)
18. Mizchiefmanaged (PM sent)
19. jazziggy (PM sent)
20. SOV (PM sent)
21. Grebes (PM sent)
22. Emmy (PM sent)
23. Ms Pro (PM sent)
24. Dina (PM sent (in like 5 minutes))
25. jboo (PM sent)

Alternate/Subs
1. Cheezy D (PM sent)
 
1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)
12. Skimble (pm sent)
13. Coop (pm sent)
14. MPM (pm sent)
15. Doggo (pm sent)
16. dolph (PM sent)
17. Stagg (pm sent)
18. Mizchiefmanaged (PM sent)
19. jazziggy (PM sent)
20. SOV (PM sent)
21. Grebes (PM sent)
22. Emmy (PM sent)
23. Ms Pro (PM sent)
24. Dina (PM sent)
25. jboo (PM sent)
26. Cheezy D (PM sent)
You put your name in the wrong place. Don't worry, I fixed it for you!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn’t sign up the first time you tagged, still not signing up the second. Still not a fan of the vagueness and refusal to answer questions.

Between approaching finals and the overall vagueness, I'm just not up for this one. Sorry.

If you're on the fence because you don't trust Navi (yet) you can trust me that this is a really well thought out game and it is going to be a ton a fun. There has been a lot of thought put into the planning
 
Still not a fan of his general unwillingness to answer questions.

I have answered questions to anyone who has asked in pm. Feel free to ask around. The one thing I am falling short of doing is revealing my username on MU, and if that is a huge deterrent for you, then so be it.
 
He'll answer some over PM
I have answered questions to anyone who has asked in pm. Feel free to ask around. The one thing I am falling short of doing is revealing my username on MU, and if that is a huge deterrent for you, then so be it.
I just am not a fan that it all has to be in private messages vs out in the open. :shrug:
 
1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)
12. Skimble (pm sent)
13. Coop (pm sent)
14. MPM (pm sent)
15. Doggo (pm sent)
16. dolph (PM sent)
17. Stagg (pm sent)
18. Mizchiefmanaged (PM sent)
19. jazziggy (PM sent)
20. SOV (PM sent)
21. Grebes (PM sent)
22. Emmy (PM sent)
23. Ms Pro (PM sent)
24. Dina (PM sent (in like 5 minutes))
25. jboo (PM sent)
26. M935 (PM sent)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Strong player?? I’ve done like 3 games with a fill in and sucked at all but 1 as the watcher (conveniently the one you modded) lol. Stagg is still trolling me about the last game. Although I did get my revenge in the beer thread :horns:
Yes, clearly your game play in this last game was so much worse than mine and all of the other villagers who got thoroughly trounced 😉

Do I need to post more in the beer thread for my compliments to have more clout? I did get a good haul yesterday...
 
Beer tte
Yes, clearly your game play in this last game was so much worse than mine and all of the other villagers who got thoroughly trounced 😉

Do I need to post more in the beer thread for my compliments to have more clout? I did get a good haul yesterday...

Beer thread posts will definitely get you some cred!! And some likes on this post 😉
 
1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)
12. Skimble (pm sent)
13. Coop (pm sent)
14. MPM (pm sent)
15. Doggo (pm sent)
16. dolph (PM sent)
17. Stagg (pm sent)
18. Mizchiefmanaged (PM sent)
19. jazziggy (PM sent)
20. SOV (PM sent)
21. Grebes (PM sent)
22. Emmy (PM sent)
23. Ms Pro (PM sent)
24. Dina (PM sent (in like 5 minutes))
25. jboo (PM sent)
26. M935 (PM sent)
You deleted cheezy D!!!!
 
1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)
12. Skimble (pm sent)
13. Coop (pm sent)
14. MPM (pm sent)
15. Doggo (pm sent)
16. dolph (PM sent)
17. Stagg (pm sent)
18. Mizchiefmanaged (PM sent)
19. jazziggy (PM sent)
20. SOV (PM sent)
21. Grebes (PM sent)
22. Emmy (PM sent)
23. Ms Pro (PM sent)
24. Dina (PM sent (in like 5 minutes))
25. jboo (PM sent)
26. M935 (PM sent)
27. @cubsrule4e (PM not sent yet)?

Alternate/Subs
1. Cheezy D (PM sent)
 
1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)
12. Skimble (pm sent)
13. Coop (pm sent)
14. MPM (pm sent)
15. Doggo (pm sent)
16. dolph (PM sent)
17. Stagg (pm sent)
18. Mizchiefmanaged (PM sent)
19. jazziggy (PM sent)
20. SOV (PM sent)
21. Grebes (PM sent)
22. Emmy (PM sent)
23. Ms Pro (PM sent)
24. Dina (PM sent (in like 5 minutes))
25. jboo (PM sent)
26. M935 (PM sent)
27. @cubsrule4e (PM not sent yet)?
28. Mutts (pm sent)


Alternate/Subs
1. Cheezy D (PM sent)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. AM (PM sent)
2. Dubz (PM sent)
3. Paws (PM sent)
4. Barks (PM sent)
5. SAR (PM sent)
6. genny (PM sent)
7. Trilt (PM sent)
8. Kcough (pm sent)
9. Pippy (pm sent)
10. Lawpy (pm sent)
11. Allie (pm sent)
12. Skimble (pm sent)
13. Coop (pm sent)
14. MPM (pm sent)
15. Doggo (pm sent)
16. dolph (PM sent)
17. Stagg (pm sent)
18. Mizchiefmanaged (PM sent)
19. jazziggy (PM sent)
20. SOV (PM sent)
21. Grebes (PM sent)
22. Emmy (PM sent)
23. Ms Pro (PM sent)
24. Dina (PM sent (in like 5 minutes))
25. jboo (PM sent)
26. M935 (PM sent)
27. @cubsrule4e (PM not sent yet)?
28. Mutts (pm sent)
29. PBC (pm sent)


Alternate/Subs
1. Cheezy D (PM sent)