. WW Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone interested in giving me a mod hand? Could use help with tallying in particular, will be pretty simple game so fairly low key on the actions/closing side of things.

I can probably help with tallying? I'm cramming for an exam tomorrow so I'll be online all evening lol. Definitely shouldn't play but I can keep an eye on the game and help tally throughout.

Edit - oops thought it was a speed game, I can def help with other mod stuff too since it's a normal game.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to sit this one out:(
I don't think I'll have enough time this week to try and play.
@Trilt I prob could help you out though with tallying and such if you want

1. LetItSnow
2.cheathac
3. Dubz
4. genny
5. Lyra
6. Zensing
7. nyanko
9. Cdo
10. Pippy
11. @SummerTheLynx
12. Gwen
13. AM
14. Snowy
15. Coopah
16. katashark
17. WTF
18. PBC
19. @mmmdreamerz
20. @hazelmoo

Members don't see this ad :)
1. LetItSnow
2.cheathac
3. Dubz
4. genny
5. Lyra
6. Zensing
7. nyanko
9. Cdo
10. Pippy
11. @SummerTheLynx
12. Gwen
13. AM
14. Snowy
15. Coopah
16. katashark
17. WTF
18. PBC
19. mmm
20. hmoo

Just cleaning up tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
NOPE

Not today Satan, not today.
serious-sloth-.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
What is a WW game?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Final Roster:
1. @LetItSnow
2. @cheathac
3. @WildZoo
4. @genny
5. @LyraGardenia
6. @Zensing
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
9. @PippyPony
10. @Gwenevre
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @Coopah
14. @katashark
15. @WhtsThFrequency
16. @PrincessButterCup
17. @mmmdreamerz
18. @hazelmoo
19. @SummerTheLynx

It begins!

First post has been updated, roles are out. (See initial post if you didn't get one).

Lynch deadline will be 9:00PM EST TOMORROW.

No plurality rules. As per normal, if overwhelming majority and no motion of votes, I may close early, but don't make it a habit because it annoys me. :p

Last edited:
(secretly hoping incorrect vs correct ellipses make an appearance)

Lynch Pippy

Reactions: 3 users
So...I have ingested a lot of "water", and am definitely not a wolf.

********Lynch PBC**********

Because retaliatory, but not a wolf, so I don't care.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll get this started by

****lynch cdoconn****

No particular reason. Have to start somewhere ;) Unfortunately I'm feeling extremely tired.. moreso than I thought I would be at this time. So please don't go lynching me because I probably won't be saying a whole lot tonight. I'm no wolf. I'm fairly new to these games, but I am learning a little more each time. It would be a big waste of time and resources to lynch me.

Just saw lots of tags, and I got a text from Dubz, am I playing this or am I not?

Reactions: 1 users
I'll get this started by

****lynch cdoconn****

No particular reason. Have to start somewhere ;) Unfortunately I'm feeling extremely tired.. moreso than I thought I would be at this time. So please don't go lynching me because I probably won't be saying a whole lot tonight. I'm no wolf. I'm fairly new to these games, but I am learning a little more each time. It would be a big waste of time and resources to lynch me.
Cheat, I have only played with you once (maybe twice?) but this is a lot of words compared to your usual posts in those games.

Care to comment further?

Cheat, I have only played with you once (maybe twice?) but this is a lot of words compared to your usual posts in those games.

Care to comment further?

I know you're overly hydrated and all but cheat basically said they're going to bed. Personally the waste of time and resources catches my eye. Meaning it would be hard to lynch cheat? Or just unwelcome?

now the real question: if someone role claims a double spaced elipse should we trust them?

Reactions: 5 users
I know you're overly hydrated and all but cheat basically said they're going to bed. Personally the waste of time and resources catches my eye. Meaning it would be hard to lynch cheat? Or just unwelcome?
I was very confused by your statement until I reread and actually saw the "I am very tired" part of Cheat's post. Does that help?

I was waiting for this gif to load for like a solid couple minutes until I realized that that was the gif. Must be bedtime

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 7 users
Rules & Musings:​
All roles should be distributed. If you did not receive a PM, you are a PERIOD:

Plain Jane indeed, but hey, your mother always said you have a lot of potential! You have no abilities or night actions at this point.
I'm sorry, as a woman it does not compute to me that a period should be anything other than a wolf role.

Reactions: 11 users
I'm sorry, as a woman it does not compute to me that a period should be anything other than a wolf role.
maybe periods are actually surprise wolves? Every vanillager gets auto-converted at age 13 and then they want to die two days later.

Reactions: 4 users
maybe periods are actually surprise wolves? Every vanillager gets auto-converted at age 13 and then they want to die two days later.
The only time periods are a good role is when pregnancy exists in the game

Reactions: 5 users
Loving the sassy attitudes already emerging on this thread.

Seriously, many of you could be comedians!!!

This WW game is MUCH better than any sitcom on TV!

Reactions: 2 users
tumblr_inline_nq4r7pEx731qd3uu5_540.gif

As talkative as your favourite jrpg main character... welcome to the . WW!

Final Roster:
1. @LetItSnow
2. @cheathac
3. @WildZoo
4. @genny
5. @LyraGardenia
6. @Zensing
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
9. @PippyPony
10. @Gwenevre
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @Coopah
14. @katashark
15. @WhtsThFrequency
16. @PrincessButterCup
17. @mmmdreamerz
18. @hazelmoo

Rules & Musings:
All roles should be distributed. If you did not receive a PM, you are a PERIOD:

Plain Jane indeed, but hey, your mother always said you have a lot of potential! You have no abilities or night actions at this point.

Edit as much as you want, just don't mess with lynch votes. Be active or be smited with minimal warning. Have fun, and try and be patient with me throwing this game together. No PMing unless your role allows.

Lynch close will be at approximately 9:00PM EST nightly, night close ASAP following or at the latest, 6AM EST the following morning.
Is this a rapid WW game? Nobody tagged me, so I never checked in on it. Totally would've played.

Spectatortot Lynch Tally

pippy (1) - PBC
PBC (1) - pippy
cdo (1) - cheat
mmm (1) - coop

4/18 voting

Deadline 9:00PM EST tomorrow

Is this a rapid WW game? Nobody tagged me, so I never checked in on it. Totally would've played.
It's not a speed game, if that's what you're asking. Sorry friend, thought you were takin a WW break or else I woulda bugged ya.

It's not a speed game, if that's what you're asking. Sorry friend, thought you were takin a WW break or else I woulda bugged ya.
It's okay. Guess I'll just focus my free time on mastering Overwatch. It's funny, you'd never think it from my devious WWing, but I'm a top notch healer/support.

Reactions: 3 users
It's okay. Guess I'll just focus my free time on mastering Overwatch. It's funny, you'd never think it from my devious WWing, but I'm a top notch healer/support.
Being healer simultaneously fulfills my deep seated desire to feel needed and my desire to arbitrarily let teammates who annoy me die to teach them a lesson

Reactions: 7 users
Why start with me, PBC?

You're a good initial vote right now. I just watched you play an excellent wolf game, so I very much like the idea of putting some pressure on you and seeing how you defend early on. Plus you lived a nice long life last game, so if you did end up as our D1 lynch it wouldn't mean eliminating someone who often dies early or who hasn't played recently.

I'll get this started by

****lynch cdoconn****

Sketch city.

lynch cheathac