. WW Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ah damn. I tried to WW from my phone and autocorrect got the best of me.

As far as the underlined parts, I'm still a noob- this is only my 7th game to play. My first game every single time someone even looked at me, I defended myself in an angry blaze. And then I died N1 (and was almost lynched D1). There's a trend of me passionately defending myself against every single accusation, and then dying soon after, and I've only made it past D4 twice- and on the other two I was the head lynch vote several times. And dying that early every time really really sucks. So that's why I'm not gonna explode when one person calls me suspicious. Does that make sense?

No, sorry, still doesn't make sense, because cheathac said "lynch cdoconn for no particular reason".

But apparently that counts as an accusation that would normally cause you to explode?

And like Snowy said, what grudge were you talking about?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, sorry, still doesn't make sense, because cheathac said "lynch cdoconn for no particular reason".

But apparently that counts as an accusation that would normally cause you to explode?

And like Snowy said, what grudge were you talking about?
Oh yeah. Did you read the noob game? I think it was h&h that just threw out a vote for me just to throw one out, and I tried to rip his head off. I've reaaaally been trying to mellow out.

And I was a wolf last game, that grudge. Usually, newer players (myself sometimes included) have a grudge over who was a wolf the last game. That's what I meant.

Not snark. More like experience. Going off bugging people just because they haven't checked in in the first few hours of the game outside of sleeping hours is a bit much and it looks like you are grasping. Just chill out.

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch cheatac

Noooooooo you're like my idol on here! I've played 2 speed games and 1 immuno game (first ever) and to date I've done the same thing each time... I jump early say some sketchy things and get lynched early.. and what happens? What makes this time any different? Yeah I'm always the sketchy one because I haven't figured out how to play. Now I think I'm getting the hang of it only to get lynched early again.

**********lynch hazelmoo********* as a courtesy reminder that she is playing, since she sometimes will disappear from background for days at a time without encouragement :)

@hazelmoo
giphy.gif

Not snark. More like experience. Going off bugging people just because they haven't checked in in the first few hours of the game outside of sleeping hours is a bit much and it looks like you are grasping. Just chill out.
Ok now I'm genuinely confused. A tag is "bugging people"? I didn't mean you had to check in omg-right now-immediately. I haven't played with you, I don't know you, and so I was saying that at some point today before lynch close, I would like to hear from you to get a sense of your play style.

But I guess I'm the one who needs to chill out? Lol ok.

Moving Coopah and Pipper into wolf territory. I very much doubt both, but kinda think the odds are a bit better than 50:50 that one of them is.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial Lynch Tally:

Pippy (2) - PBC, Snowy
PBC (1) - Pippy
cdo () -
3m () -
Gwen (1) - kata
cheat (3) - LIS, ny, WTF
hmoo (1) - STL
Coop (2) - cheat, AM
STL (1) - Coop
genny (1) - Lyra
kata (1) - genny

13/19
Lynch close in ~ 10hrs.

Ok now I'm genuinely confused. A tag is "bugging people"? I didn't mean you had to check in omg-right now-immediately. I haven't played with you, I don't know you, and so I was saying that at some point today before lynch close, I would like to hear from you to get a sense of your play style.

But I guess I'm the one who needs to chill out? Lol ok.

It smacks of neediness. I'm a big girl and know I'm in a game, I don't need reminders from overzealous noobs. Anyways, water under the bridge.

Lynch coop
I'll need to do a little meta research when I'm home but something in the tone of her posts is really setting off my feels right now

It would not shock me if she was a wolf. I am not moving my vote there right now because #reasons, but I agree with this assessment.

Reactions: 1 user
STL just a joke between los meurtos, not a grudge vote. Pippy, I don't know if it was the drunk posting last night or what, but you've claimed to not be a wolf twice, retalitory voted, and started accusing people hardcore for D1. You're giving me slight feels for this reason. I am happy enough with the cheat vote though, because even though I sympathize with cheat because I do the same thing all the time, it has caught me as a wolf before. So for now

Unlych STL, lynch Pippy

Sorry Pippy, but I gotta go with my instincts on this one.

STL just a joke between los meurtos, not a grudge vote. Pippy, I don't know if it was the drunk posting last night or what, but you've claimed to not be a wolf twice, retalitory voted, and started accusing people hardcore for D1. You're giving me slight feels for this reason.

Hey now, the first 2 of those things were in the same post, they should only count once. And I have a nice headache today, thanks for asking.

Who am I hardcore accusing? I have asked some people some questions -- is that what you mean?

I am happy enough with the cheat vote though, because even though I sympathize with cheat because I do the same thing all the time, it has caught me as a wolf before. So for now

Unlych STL, lynch Pippy

So you're happy with a cheat vote, but you're making a 3-way tie between you, me, and cheat? Interesting.

Hey now, the first 2 of those things were in the same post, they should only count once. And I have a nice headache today, thanks for asking.

Who am I hardcore accusing? I have asked some people some questions -- is that what you mean?

So you're happy with a cheat vote, but you're making a 3-way tie between you, me, and cheat? Interesting.
It's a three way tie? Where is that? Oops did not see that, I hate ties. I'll move if it comes down to it because I am happy enough with the cheat vote, but I want to put a little pressure on you still.

Re accusations: yes cdo, cheat, myself, oh and PBC I think? you came out swinging didn't you?

P.S. Sorry about your headache, actually hydrate this time ok? :p

It's a three way tie? Where is that? Oops did not see that, I hate ties. I'll move if it comes down to it because I am happy enough with the cheat vote, but I want to put a little pressure on you still.

Re accusations: yes cdo, cheat, myself, oh and PBC I think? you came out swinging didn't you?

P.S. Sorry about your headache, actually hydrate this time ok? :p
Isn't there a lot of hours left in lynch? Who cares if there is a tie at this moment?

Reactions: 5 users
I am happy enough with the cheat vote though, because even though I sympathize with cheat because I do the same thing all the time, it has caught me as a wolf before. So for now

Unlych STL, lynch Pippy

Actually, Pippy raises a good point. Who is your strongest wolf suspicion, and why?

Actually, Pippy raises a good point. Who is your strongest wolf suspicion, and why?
Having been in cheathac's shoes I don't feel she's as sketchy as Pippy at this time. I'd like to see how she does with the rest of the game. Pippy is just giving me all sorts of weird vibes because of reasons I stated above.

Edit: Just clarifying, I'm still fine with the cheathac lynch, but I want to start discussing pippy because she's being super aggressive and made some odd comments

Last edited:
Also what's the dealing with pming in this game? Is there some or none? (Talking about rules of game not individual roles)

Yeah don't know how I feel about a game of periods and no pms

Eta: I quoted genny but it came out as an stl quote and I can't fix because tech illiterate haha

Reactions: 4 users