WWhat Theme? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
SO LITTLE PRESSURE
ITS THE THRILL OF THE GAME . THE CORE. THE FOUNDATION .

And in most games the "neutral" 3p still plays a big role in deciding which faction wins , and its just very bland to me.

I love creative and fun 3p with unique wincons . Usually thats not the case. Anyways not a good time to discuss

* Puts Chillbo and sheltermed in a pit *

Now fight.
Or do puppy eyes and convince us to sacrifice another fellow player

im probably going to be awake for another six hours.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe I’d be okay with santy going.
Maybe.
I dunno.
You are just irked that I just told you the TRUTH and are too shooked. Its okay, it takes some time to sink in and embrace it

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I can’t get the happy days theme song out of my head halp

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Early play throwing feelers in different directions to keep a lower profile in the background, and trying to gain some trust cred by throwing out good vibes feels (whatever the term is you guys use for that now, sheep?)

I guess I could dig it

unvote chillbo

vote clem

I'm gonna look like **** if you're actually a wolf this time

Alright, sub 10 minutes, so here we go:

I'm Tuesday, the literal embodiment of today, as such I'll only get my night power (blocking) tonight, so I'd rather like to stick around at least until then so I can block whomever the consensus thinks is most wolfy and prove my innocence

I'm Tuesday, the literal embodiment of today, as such I'll only get my night power (blocking) tonight, so I'd rather like to stick around at least until then so I can block whomever the consensus thinks is most wolfy and prove my innocence

ohhhhhhhh I think 7 players = 7 days of the week lol

I mean...maybe by WW definition? But I definitely felt like I was repeatedly throwing chillbo under the bus. He wasn't misyeeted until a certain point.
I think the correct term is just pushing .

Bussing is specifically for partners . Moreso to avoid confusions

Okay, before I have a stroke again, can you define blocking here for me?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
He’s already mentioned he was on trauma and you thought it was just a lie?

He also never posted what the trauma was?

I thought the "unexpectedly" busy was a lie

because if he's on trauma it shouldn't be unexpected that it will be busy. no?

I mean if there’s 2 wolves this is gonna end up useless and because of that I do not recommend coming to a consensus on thread.