-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhores - Let's get naughty....
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you devyn. Fun game. The credits thing is an interesting mechanic, new one for me.
Why'd you kill me wolves? Looked like a fun game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why'd you kill me wolves? Looked like a fun game
After last game I thought people would never lynch you, figuring you couldn't pass as a wolf, so had to take care of you the old fashioned way...
Otherwise just kind of random amongst decent players.
Hey, Dev,
Why didn't we get SnS' money when we killed her? Where did she "keep it"?
Wouldn't you like to know

Good game Dev!
Great game Devyn(SOV, too
).
Have we learned our lesson with random messages, yet?
I'm sad I didn't get to do my investigation. I forgot about Lynch Avoidance👎 Was at work and in a hurry. Oops
).Have we learned our lesson with random messages, yet?
I'm sad I didn't get to do my investigation. I forgot about Lynch Avoidance👎 Was at work and in a hurry. Oops
ANd BTW....
Great job making great improvements on the original Dev! Thanks. Hope it wasn't too much of a PITA to run.
Curious about the gambler's role as well. I wonder how that one went?
Great job making great improvements on the original Dev! Thanks. Hope it wasn't too much of a PITA to run.
Curious about the gambler's role as well. I wonder how that one went?
Speaking of conversions, what happened with that? At the start devyn told us original wolves that we only got one. Since I got lynched day 1 I was not in the loop of wolfy activities for very long.
There was originally only 1 conversion for the wolves... but when NStarz was set to be lynched right after SOV going down I granted another conversion to Dyachei to give the wolves a fighting chance...
I was harassing Devyn behind the scenes because she:
1) raised the lynch avoidance to an "exhorbitant" price the day I was investigated...
2) wouldn't let the wolves resurrect me (maybe me saying feck devyn didn't help?)
3) I knew Nstarz was the next to go, because I couldn't think of anyone else to lynch and I was a wolf.
BUt it looks like she was playing keep away with all the items for the most part....
It was fun to be a wolf from the start and last 1/2 the game at least! 😀
Yes you were harassing me.... 😛
We were at day 6 of the game and the villagers were getting creamed at that point... they were getting lynched and killed each night... so in order to keep the game fair I did not allow lynch avoidance... and TBH I am not a fan of wolf resurrection... it is obvious the person comes back as a wolf... so what is the point...
and in your original game - wolves could not buy items at all and had no funds... so to have those options available at all was a bit different 🙄
Hey, Dev,
Why didn't we get SnS' money when we killed her? Where did she "keep it"?
Gigolos are smart... they keep their money at home in a guarded safe....
ANd BTW....
Great job making great improvements on the original Dev! Thanks. Hope it wasn't too much of a PITA to run.
Curious about the gambler's role as well. I wonder how that one went?
No it was fine to run... I really had no issues with the whole money aspect of it... just kept a separate bank!
the gambler was the same role you used in your game... LIS is just on crack when he says it gave out the same amount each time and anyone else who had used Allie at that point in the game was dead so could not tell the differing amounts...

Thanks everyone! This was a fun game to run... I wish there had been a bit more creativity in the night action PMs TBH... which is why I was sad rojo was kilt off so early....
The award for the best night action PMs goes to Lupin...
I saved some of the best ones I received and will quote them here....
"SnS and I have locked eyes a few times passing through WWtropolis. I have a feeling she would love to take me on. Who doesn't love great looks AND a sense of humor? She better have the big bucks for my special attraction. "
"Oh, you know I gotta hollar at that sweet ass of DVMD... ever since that glorious night in greek mythology, I can't that heffer outa my mind...
.. or is it the cows I can't get outa my mind?"
"I am standing on my usual corner between the roads of Cumin Place and Dick Place:
strutting my stuff, looking like a sexy beast, when up rolls this client in a nice-looking car.. they roll down the window and I walk over.. she says, "hey I am looking for some action," I can tell that she looks smexy enough so I hop in... she drives to this hotel where I give her the best of the best... Who is this client? None other than SnS"
"And I don't want to share, so I will be beating the other ho's off and securing them with my fuzzy handcuffs."
"Oh lala!!!! lissa's catwoman is getting me all hot and bothered. I must take her on as a client! I have a feeling she'll love the whip. Hmmm, actually, better yet, I know I'll love it, so she can whip me with all her expertise. I had a thought about LIS or SOV, but the old man ballz will just have to wait their turn."
"So dychei tried to lynch me day 1 and has had a very open offer from FFM, whom I unfortunately hear through the grapevine is an incredibly poor client. I want to see if I can woo her and impress her with my bouncy bouncy skills. Once you've had Lupin, fantasy has a whole new meaning. Tonight I think I'll go with my sexy mustard costume."
"Gonna git busy with Allie tonight. I like the quiet ones. I scream loud enough for both of us."
"I will do my thang with SnS on the top of the Eiffel Tower..."
"I like to spread myself around. Nstarz has been begging for it for a while, so I think I'll oblige her tonight. No costumes, no screaming, just straight whoopee."
"Gonna take a gamble on Allie. I got 4 last time, will it be 10 this time? I love a good game of cards. A little strip poker usually goes my way."
"Gonna give LIS a real welcome back. Gonna put back on sexy mustard and let the screams come out and hope I end up with the full gigalo experience. Bouncy bouncy whoopee whoopee!!!"
The award for the best night action PMs goes to Lupin...

I saved some of the best ones I received and will quote them here....
"SnS and I have locked eyes a few times passing through WWtropolis. I have a feeling she would love to take me on. Who doesn't love great looks AND a sense of humor? She better have the big bucks for my special attraction. "
"Oh, you know I gotta hollar at that sweet ass of DVMD... ever since that glorious night in greek mythology, I can't that heffer outa my mind...
"I am standing on my usual corner between the roads of Cumin Place and Dick Place:
strutting my stuff, looking like a sexy beast, when up rolls this client in a nice-looking car.. they roll down the window and I walk over.. she says, "hey I am looking for some action," I can tell that she looks smexy enough so I hop in... she drives to this hotel where I give her the best of the best... Who is this client? None other than SnS"
"And I don't want to share, so I will be beating the other ho's off and securing them with my fuzzy handcuffs."
"Oh lala!!!! lissa's catwoman is getting me all hot and bothered. I must take her on as a client! I have a feeling she'll love the whip. Hmmm, actually, better yet, I know I'll love it, so she can whip me with all her expertise. I had a thought about LIS or SOV, but the old man ballz will just have to wait their turn."
"So dychei tried to lynch me day 1 and has had a very open offer from FFM, whom I unfortunately hear through the grapevine is an incredibly poor client. I want to see if I can woo her and impress her with my bouncy bouncy skills. Once you've had Lupin, fantasy has a whole new meaning. Tonight I think I'll go with my sexy mustard costume."
"Gonna git busy with Allie tonight. I like the quiet ones. I scream loud enough for both of us."
"I will do my thang with SnS on the top of the Eiffel Tower..."
"I like to spread myself around. Nstarz has been begging for it for a while, so I think I'll oblige her tonight. No costumes, no screaming, just straight whoopee."
"Gonna take a gamble on Allie. I got 4 last time, will it be 10 this time? I love a good game of cards. A little strip poker usually goes my way."
"Gonna give LIS a real welcome back. Gonna put back on sexy mustard and let the screams come out and hope I end up with the full gigalo experience. Bouncy bouncy whoopee whoopee!!!"
After last game I thought people would never lynch you, figuring you couldn't pass as a wolf, so had to take care of you the old fashioned way...
Otherwise just kind of random amongst decent players.
Eh, I think you are putting too much stock in that... I already told you, you try to call me out on that and I'd go down in the lynch over being blackmailed (only would take doing that once to eliminate that strategy...) but, hey, someone has to die first... You woulda likely been my next target, which would have entertained devyn greatly

Glad I wasn't the only one to have had fun with the PM's. Lol lupin.

A few of those weren't mine. Kudos to whoever found the Cumin and Dick corner. Very funny stuff.
and in your original game - wolves could not buy items at all and had no funds... so to have those options available at all was a bit different 🙄
Just for the record.... in the previous game, wolves did get funds, and could buy items... they just didn't have much till later in the game. Not that it matters.
Just for the record.... in the previous game, wolves did get funds, and could buy items... they just didn't have much till later in the game. Not that it matters.
Well according to your role description they didn't and couldn't. So you must have changed that.
Well according to your role description they didn't and couldn't. So you must have changed that.
Am I supposed to follow the role descriptions I give people? hmm, what a quaint idea. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A few of those weren't mine. Kudos to whoever found the Cumin and Dick corner. Very funny stuff.
That is an actual street corner here in Edinburgh... Unfortunately, the dick vet school is not on dick place... That would have been funny.
LIS is just on crack when he says it gave out the same amount each time and anyone else who had used Allie at that point in the game was dead so could not tell the differing amounts...![]()
What? I kept getting 4 from her, except the 8 I got first night. I have the PMs to prove it. Not on crack; just playing odds and interpreting results. *shrug* And Lupin told me he got 4 from her the night right before I started using her again.
Good game, all! It was weird coming back in very late in the game after being killed very early.... I really hadn't followed the game at all.
What? I kept getting 4 from her, except the 8 I got first night. I have the PMs to prove it. Not on crack; just playing odds and interpreting results. *shrug* And Lupin told me he got 4 from her the night right before I started using her again.
Good game, all! It was weird coming back in very late in the game after being killed very early.... I really hadn't followed the game at all.
You got 7 one night late in the game.
You got 7 one night late in the game.
From Alli? Really?
Huh. I guess I really was on crack. Good thing I picked that avatar.
Awesome game dev! Even if you nasty wolves threw me out of the ho house so early! 😛
Didn't realize I was so sought out this game....
Who wanted me on top of the eiffel tower? I like Paris...hehehehonhonhon😉
Who wanted me on top of the eiffel tower? I like Paris...hehehehonhonhon😉
Didn't realize I was so sought out this game....
Who wanted me on top of the eiffel tower? I like Paris...hehehehonhonhon😉
That was me.
