WWhores - Let's get naughty....

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
except that I'm not a wolf. I'm a high-class hooker.

And if I'm not a wolf, then what is the alternate explanation? I'm not a wolf, so this is the only other explanation I can think of.

So humor me for a moment, if you were to believe that I'm not the remaining wolf, what else is another explanation?
 
And if I'm not a wolf, then what is the alternate explanation? I'm not a wolf, so this is the only other explanation I can think of.

So humor me for a moment, if you were to believe that I'm not the remaining wolf, what else is another explanation?

Well, I know Allie's role name but not what it does. It's possible she is a wolf, but I doubt it. It's possible LIS was resurrected as a wolf, but again, I doubt that (based on when it happened and by whom). So my main suspicion is you. My runner up would be allie.
 
I would be more suspicious of allie, but I just don't think that a gambler would be a wolf role in this game.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I know Allie's role name but not what it does. It's possible she is a wolf, but I doubt it. It's possible LIS was resurrected as a wolf, but again, I doubt that (based on when it happened and by whom). So my main suspicion is you. My runner up would be allie.

Two things.

1) Not a single villager has died that had a role other than hooker, crack ho, gigolo, etc. I was (like some people suspected) a Neutral character when I was the Mugger. So if allieh is a villager and Gambler, it's a stand-out oddity. I don't know why Gambler would be a wolf, but....

2) Was there a Gambler in SOV's game? If so, was it a wolf or villager or neutral?

This blows. I have to leave very soon, and once I get to work ... dunno if I can check back in again.
 
Two things.

1) Not a single villager has died that had a role other than hooker, crack ho, gigolo, etc. I was (like some people suspected) a Neutral character when I was the Mugger. So if allieh is a villager and Gambler, it's a stand-out oddity. I don't know why Gambler would be a wolf, but....

2) Was there a Gambler in SOV's game? If so, was it a wolf or villager or neutral?

This blows. I have to leave very soon, and once I get to work ... dunno if I can check back in again.


1 - we are in agreement here.

2 - I don't recall one.
 
I would rather lynch a probably neutral, maybe wolf role than lose this game by you guys lynching me. Dyachei, if you're willing to switch your vote over to allie, I will do the same. I'm not confident by any means, and not sure it will make a difference to the outcome. But I can feel better about that than being dead.
 
I would rather lynch a probably neutral, maybe wolf role than lose this game by you guys lynching me. Dyachei, if you're willing to switch your vote over to allie, I will do the same. I'm not confident by any means, and not sure it will make a difference to the outcome. But I can feel better about that than being dead.

Ok, I can do that.

unlynch wildcat, lynch allie
 
Two things.

1) Not a single villager has died that had a role other than hooker, crack ho, gigolo, etc. I was (like some people suspected) a Neutral character when I was the Mugger. So if allieh is a villager and Gambler, it's a stand-out oddity. I don't know why Gambler would be a wolf, but....

2) Was there a Gambler in SOV's game? If so, was it a wolf or villager or neutral?

This blows. I have to leave very soon, and once I get to work ... dunno if I can check back in again.
***********************
I didn't even play that game and I know the answer... :meanie:

I wonder how much money everyone has now... hmm...
***********************
 
good call. can you link it?

unlynch allie until further info

Cat House
Devyn pre-vet student, *****
DVMD pre-vet student, *****
LIS practicing vet, *****

Nunnery
1- wolfspeaker, Pharmaceutical rep, *****
orcagirl, pharmaceutical rep
Jamrockin vet student, *****

Escort Service
wildcatj pre-vet, *****
nohika pre-vet student, *****
cvanthor, misogynist, wolf

Exotic Dancers
PetPony, practicing vet, *****
WTF med student pimp, wolf
3- Trematode. Gambler, *****

House of ill repute
1- dyachei, sugar daddy, ***** ==> copy cat killer, wolf ==> reformed wolf :laugh:
nyanko Practicing Vet, *****
JJohnston, serial killer, wolf

Castle Anthrax
FFM, pre-vet student, *****
hedgie Practice Owner, *****
Kaydubs, vet student, shore
wldlfstdnt, thief , neutral

---------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI: Payment amounts:
Vet student: freebies.
pre-vet student: 1
Practicing vet: 2
Pharm rep: 3
Practice owner: 4
Sugar daddy: 5
Gambler: 50% chance of 0, 25% chance of 2, 25% chance of 10.
Wolves: always paid 1



Here it is.
 
lynch wildcatj

I went through and reread everything and I just am not suspicious of dyachei. I could be being played for a fool here and I've heard that dyachei is a damn good wolf but your posts and actions in this most recent cycle scream out wolf more than hers. I'm just going to have to take a leap of faith here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch wildcatj

I went through and reread everything and I just am not suspicious of dyachei. I could be being played for a fool here and I've heard that dyachei is a damn good wolf but your posts and actions in this most recent cycle scream out wolf more than hers. I'm just going to have to take a leap of faith here.

IT IS NOT ME! You are going to kick yourself so so hard. I don't know how I can convince you. The only thing that makes sense now is that it's dyachei. She is so so good and playing a wolf. And she is playing you so hard right now.
 
Was thinking some more, and I found a couple things that make me suspicious of Dyachei. It's a stretch though. Lynching her is going to depend on LIS. If both you and I vote for her, unless LIS changes his vote to her, she will just vote the same way he does and then she will get to break the tie since she is mayor, and she will just pick whomever she and LIS voted for.
 
Was thinking some more, and I found a couple things that make me suspicious of Dyachei. It's a stretch though. Lynching her is going to depend on LIS. If both you and I vote for her, unless LIS changes his vote to her, she will just vote the same way he does and then she will get to break the tie since she is mayor, and she will just pick whomever she and LIS voted for.

untrue. I will continue voting for wildcatj because I think she's the wolf at this point.
 
Was thinking some more, and I found a couple things that make me suspicious of Dyachei. It's a stretch though. Lynching her is going to depend on LIS. If both you and I vote for her, unless LIS changes his vote to her, she will just vote the same way he does and then she will get to break the tie since she is mayor, and she will just pick whomever she and LIS voted for.

Unless LIS comes back and changes his vote we're screwed.
 
Not that it'll make much of a difference...unlynch wildcat, lynch dyachei

Gonna need a hail mary to pull this one off
 
Off with her head! ... oh wait wrong ummmmm world....

the ****** string up Wildcatj.... handcuff her... tie her feet.... and toss her into a subzero freezer to slowly freeze the feck to death.....

You have lynched Wildcat, Assistant Crack *****

NIGHT ACTIONS NAO!

***** Store

Investigation: €12.00
Protection: €12.00
Resurrection: €13.00
Shank (for killing): €15.00
Lynch avoidance: €10.00

Strokers
1. lupin - Call Girl
2. allie
3. tropictuco - Assistant Crack *****
4. DVMD - Hooker
5. The LIS
6. sns - Gigolo

Plan B
1. FS - Douchenozzle
2. WS - Assistant Crack *****
3. wldlfstdnt - Crack *****
4. swings - Skank
5. Philliab - Skank
6. Nohika - Assistant Crack *****
7. Lissa - Manky Gob****e

Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz - Whoremonger
3. wildcatj - Assistant Crack *****
4. FFM - Crack *****
5. Rojo - Crack *****
6. SOV - Gangbanger
7. Dwin - Skank
 
************
Hahahaha Go Wolves!

************

*********************************
WS4_0023.2.jpg

**************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This write-up has been brought to you by... a guest contributor (as mod is too tired to be creative)......

Unfortunately, our two remaining ****** are broke and cannot afford the bodyguard needed to protect them from the wolf... 😱

AllieH is walking down the alley (haha, allie.. in an alley, I crack myself up) when she is grabbed from behind and dragged into a motel... she is tied to a bed with the remaining sexy clothes and then a pillow is placed over her nose and mouth and she is suffocated to death... no more allie strolling through the alley. Allie, the Gambler... is dead...

The LIS is walking to his sexcapade when suddenly a wheelchair appears from behind and knocks him over, he lands in the wheelchair and just as quickly as that occurs our wolf sneaks up and ties him into the wheelchair with the whip. He is then loaded into a van and taken to the closest mountain where he is shoved off a cliff tied to the wheelchair... bye, bye... LIS. The LIS, reborn as a Gigolo has died......

Dyachei, the Bloody Wanker, laughs maniacally to herself.... having taken over the city of Whoreville as mayor and now decimated all of the scum from her world.....

The Wolves have won! :meanie:
 
I almost really really hate making it to end game because it gets so frustrating. Very very well played dyachei.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was harassing Devyn behind the scenes because she:

1) raised the lynch avoidance to an "exhorbitant" price the day I was investigated...

2) wouldn't let the wolves resurrect me (maybe me saying feck devyn didn't help?):laugh:

3) I knew Nstarz was the next to go, because I couldn't think of anyone else to lynch and I was a wolf.

BUt it looks like she was playing keep away with all the items for the most part....


It was fun to be a wolf from the start and last 1/2 the game at least! 😀
 
Ah well, good game! That got increasingly frustrating. I don't think I'll ever trust Dyachei 😉 I started to see it after reading the thread like 7 times but by the time I changed my mind it was too late and LIS had left.