Xavier University

Started by BaB3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BaB3

PhArmDGal
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone from out of state or anyone at all receive an interview yet??? i am streeessssing out for the past 5 months because no respond or not even a letter of interview or anythign at all please someone let me know..
 
I did, but some people over there are so rude... The people that are sooo nice and extremely helpful they are not in the same department. I send my application everything in by the end of september yet I still waittttt for a loonnngg time.. and extremely stress out . Thanks for your comment