Xavier

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

depharmacutie

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has any one applied to xavier yet? or is anyone planing on applying since they only accept their students.
 
I would still apply if I were you. Even though they do accept most of their students over other schools'. I believe this Fall '06 term, they accepted 150 Xavier students and 15 Non-Xavier students. You still have a chance, but it's just slim. I was not a Xavier Pre-Pharm student, and I was accepted to their pharmacy school. Like all schools, we don't know exactly what the admissions committee looks for when they choose their students. I would still give it a shot. I was 99.99% sure I was gonna get rejected by them, but I ended up getting accepted. Thank God. It couldn't hurt to try, it's only $25 for the application fee.
 
I'm still applying since it's only 25 dollars but it is NOT going to be the only place I apply to.

Besides, I only live an hour away from New Orleans.😀