Xcenda pharmaceutical industry APPE rotation

Started by Maya4256
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maya4256

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got selected to do an APPE rotation with Xcenda in Palm Harbor, FL during the coming 2015-2016 school year. It seems as though they've had past students rotate there, but I cannot find mention of the rotation anywhere on the forums. Has anyone done a rotation there before? If so, I'm anxious to hear how it went!
 
I just got selected to do an APPE rotation with Xcenda in Palm Harbor, FL during the coming 2015-2016 school year. It seems as though they've had past students rotate there, but I cannot find mention of the rotation anywhere on the forums. Has anyone done a rotation there before? If so, I'm anxious to hear how it went!
I will also be doing a rotation there within the next year. Would love to hear others' experiences.

Also, @Maya4256 , are you from that area? If not, how did you find housing in that area? I'm from RI and I'm looking for housing near Xcenda for 6 weeks beginning in late May. Any advice appreciated!
 
Last edited: