Xevinapant in SCCHN is negative

Started by Palex80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Palex80

RAD ON
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Too bad. I held high hopes for this one.

Another example, unfortunately, that phase II randomized data should be interpreted with a grain of salt.

You may recall the data from the randomized phase II trial reported in 2020.
1719295709616.png
 
Last edited:
It's a shame. Plausible mechanism of action in combo with RT. Will be interesting to see the trial data. Understand the company has pulled all support from active trials and I assume trials in development. Testing in other scenarios such as with SBRT probably not going to happen. Well, enjoyed the multiple wall street consulting calls while it lasted.
 

Too bad. I held high hopes for this one.

Another example, unfortunately, that phase II randomized data should be interpreted with a grain of salt.

You may recall the data from the randomized phase II trial reported in 2020.
View attachment 388426
Randomness is weird, and a 100 pt trial is very susceptible to it.

One thing I’ve learned…when you see outcome curves diverge early in anything but stage IV disease (exception being when there is a plausible cause for such divergence like death by surgery in one arm) it’s probably a bogus effect.