Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
OH MY GOD!
I got the wonderful news that i was pulled off the waiting list. And till now i am still crying. I am so dang happy. I thot for a second that God had forgotten me.

2 days ago when i called, i was #9 and now i am off the list. Isn't that grand?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :p

a504n

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
Status
Congratulations! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? That's awesome how you were #9 on the list two days ago, and now you're off the list! God doesn't forget about those who truly deserve it. He definitely answered my prayers when I got accepted to Pharmacy school. My case was basically a miracle. The school I got accepted to chooses their pre-pharmacy students over outside schools. 1,500 students applied for the Fall '06 term, and they accepted 165 students and only 15 students were outside students. I was one of the 15 outside students that got chosen. Miracles do happen.

PRINCESS_IJ

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2006
Maryland
Status
Pharmacist
Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!
I got the wonderful news that i was pulled off the waiting list. And till now i am still crying. I am so dang happy. I thot for a second that God had forgotten me.

congrats, i am so happy for you. check your PM i sent you a note.

pharmwannebe2

10+ Year Member
May 22, 2006
Flipadelphia, PA
Status
Pharmacy Student
Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!

lawds i know the feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATSSSSSS.

AZpharm81

10+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!

Hey there! Well, I don't know the feeling yet, but I can just imagine. CONRATSSS!! Now go out this weekend and party it up :D At both schools I'm waitlisted there isn't a rank. But, I would surely accept any offer I was given right now even if it was a day before class started :)

think

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
awsome
congratsssss!!! good luck its great to hear the good news

bythe way
wht were u stats if u dont mind?

Baxter81

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
Brea, Ca
Status
Pharmacy Student
Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!

Awesome!!..Big congrats. to ya!!! :)

OP
Ijeoma

Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
think said:
awsome
congratsssss!!! good luck its great to hear the good news

bythe way
wht were u stats if u dont mind?
Thanks y'all!
My stats, not too great but what the hey?
PCAT 64%
GPA 3.7
Science GPA 3.9
Not a lot of extracurriculars or volunteer
The interview was like 85% good. I fumbled on some of the harder questions. What i said sounded like crap in my ear. lol.
No BS or anything of the sort

DannyPx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2005
Status
Pharmacy Student
Ijeoma said:
Thanks y'all!
My stats, not too great but what the hey?
PCAT 64%
GPA 3.7
Science GPA 3.9
Not a lot of extracurriculars or volunteer
The interview was like 85% good. I fumbled on some of the harder questions. What i said sounded like crap in my ear. lol.
No BS or anything of the sort
Ij, God is just awesome. I am so happy for you and I wish you the very best. I know this is a dream come true for you and I thank God.
Ekele diri Chukwu onye na-eme ihe ukwu. Chukwu noyere gi. (Let me see if you still know your igbo language) lol.

tdkneo

The Future Dr.Nguyen
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!

yah congratulations, best of luck to ya....... :)

ngynththo

accepted pharmacy student
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
DannyPx said:
Ij, God is just awesome. I am so happy for you and I wish you the very best. I know this is a dream come true for you and I thank God.
Ekele diri Chukwu onye na-eme ihe ukwu. Chukwu noyere gi. (Let me see if you still know your igbo language) lol.
Congratulation! I think you desert it!
Now I can start thinking of my dream, since I also don't have BS degre and no volunteer experience when I apply.
Can you tell me something about the interview?

PRINCESS_IJ

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2006
Maryland
Status
Pharmacist
lol, its impressive na i ma otu esi ede ihe n'igbo
DannyPx said:

pokey83

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2006
Besalem, PA
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!
Looks like i will be seeing some of you in month or so. I will also be starting in august. Can't Wait. Once again congrats...
BTW My name is Hiren Patel. How about everyone else??
It would be nice to get to know some future classmates!!!!!!

pharmacopola

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Congrats! Ijeoma, I've enjoyed many of your posts. :)

OP
Ijeoma

Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
DannyPx said:

Iche na am isu igbo? Kai, si nga puo! lol
See, i still gat it going on. I can still speak my native language!
I thank God sha.

OP
Ijeoma

Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
pokey83 said:
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!
Looks like i will be seeing some of you in month or so. I will also be starting in august. Can't Wait. Once again congrats...
BTW My name is Hiren Patel. How about everyone else??
It would be nice to get to know some future classmates!!!!!!
My name is Ijeoma Onyekere and i hope to see you there. Have you figured out ur housing and what not?

OP
Ijeoma

Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I am really looking for housing and a roommate around Temple. Any one interested or know anyone interested?

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2003
Born: Parkersburg, WV | Now: Montgomery TWP, PA
Status
Pharmacist
My brother-in-law was walking down the street around Philly a block away from Temple and this guy approaches a car goes, "HEY! This one's unlocked." Then about 5 guys come out of nowhere, jump in the car, hack off the ignition, and sped away. So, yeah, don't get shot.

OP
Ijeoma

Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
WVUPharm2007 said:
My brother-in-law was walking down the street around Philly a block away from Temple and this guy approaches a car goes, "HEY! This one's unlocked." Then about 5 guys come out of nowhere, jump in the car, hack off the ignition, and sped away. So, yeah, don't get shot.
Oh my God! how wonderful. I am going to find myself in the midst of hoodlums. :eek:

Well i am still really looking for housing and a roommate around Temple. Any one interested or know anyone interested?

nerdystar

Pharmacy Fashionista
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2005
Status
Pharmacy Student
WVUPharm2007 said:
:rolleyes:

There's a big diff between shooting someone and ripping off a car.

That being said...the neighborhood around the school isn't that bad...I just don't wanna live there! :p