Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I Got Into Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!
I got the wonderful news that i was pulled off the waiting list. And till now i am still crying. I am so dang happy. I thot for a second that God had forgotten me.

2 days ago when i called, i was #9 and now i am off the list. Isn't that grand?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :p

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? That's awesome how you were #9 on the list two days ago, and now you're off the list! God doesn't forget about those who truly deserve it. He definitely answered my prayers when I got accepted to Pharmacy school. My case was basically a miracle. The school I got accepted to chooses their pre-pharmacy students over outside schools. 1,500 students applied for the Fall '06 term, and they accepted 165 students and only 15 students were outside students. I was one of the 15 outside students that got chosen. Miracles do happen.

Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!
I got the wonderful news that i was pulled off the waiting list. And till now i am still crying. I am so dang happy. I thot for a second that God had forgotten me.

congrats, i am so happy for you. check your PM i sent you a note.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!

lawds i know the feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATSSSSSS.

Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!

Hey there! Well, I don't know the feeling yet, but I can just imagine. CONRATSSS!! Now go out this weekend and party it up :D At both schools I'm waitlisted there isn't a rank. But, I would surely accept any offer I was given right now even if it was a day before class started :)

Congratulations!! :)

awsome
congratsssss!!! good luck its great to hear the good news

bythe way
wht were u stats if u dont mind?

Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!

Awesome!!..Big congrats. to ya!!! :)

think said:
awsome
congratsssss!!! good luck its great to hear the good news

bythe way
wht were u stats if u dont mind?

Thanks y'all!
My stats, not too great but what the hey?
PCAT 64%
GPA 3.7
Science GPA 3.9
Not a lot of extracurriculars or volunteer
The interview was like 85% good. I fumbled on some of the harder questions. What i said sounded like crap in my ear. lol.
No BS or anything of the sort

Ijeoma said:
Thanks y'all!
My stats, not too great but what the hey?
PCAT 64%
GPA 3.7
Science GPA 3.9
Not a lot of extracurriculars or volunteer
The interview was like 85% good. I fumbled on some of the harder questions. What i said sounded like crap in my ear. lol.
No BS or anything of the sort

Ij, God is just awesome. I am so happy for you and I wish you the very best. I know this is a dream come true for you and I thank God.
Ekele diri Chukwu onye na-eme ihe ukwu. Chukwu noyere gi. (Let me see if you still know your igbo language) lol.

Ijeoma said:
OH MY GOD!

yah congratulations, best of luck to ya....... :)

DannyPx said:
Ij, God is just awesome. I am so happy for you and I wish you the very best. I know this is a dream come true for you and I thank God.
Ekele diri Chukwu onye na-eme ihe ukwu. Chukwu noyere gi. (Let me see if you still know your igbo language) lol.

Congratulation! I think you desert it!
Now I can start thinking of my dream, since I also don't have BS degre and no volunteer experience when I apply.
Can you tell me something about the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
lol, its impressive na i ma otu esi ede ihe n'igbo
DannyPx said:

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!
Looks like i will be seeing some of you in month or so. I will also be starting in august. Can't Wait. Once again congrats...
BTW My name is Hiren Patel. How about everyone else??
It would be nice to get to know some future classmates!!!!!!

Congrats! Ijeoma, I've enjoyed many of your posts. :)

DannyPx said:

Iche na am isu igbo? Kai, si nga puo! lol
See, i still gat it going on. I can still speak my native language!
I thank God sha.

pokey83 said:
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!
Looks like i will be seeing some of you in month or so. I will also be starting in august. Can't Wait. Once again congrats...
BTW My name is Hiren Patel. How about everyone else??
It would be nice to get to know some future classmates!!!!!!

My name is Ijeoma Onyekere and i hope to see you there. Have you figured out ur housing and what not?

I am really looking for housing and a roommate around Temple. Any one interested or know anyone interested?

My brother-in-law was walking down the street around Philly a block away from Temple and this guy approaches a car goes, "HEY! This one's unlocked." Then about 5 guys come out of nowhere, jump in the car, hack off the ignition, and sped away. So, yeah, don't get shot.

WVUPharm2007 said:
My brother-in-law was walking down the street around Philly a block away from Temple and this guy approaches a car goes, "HEY! This one's unlocked." Then about 5 guys come out of nowhere, jump in the car, hack off the ignition, and sped away. So, yeah, don't get shot.

Oh my God! how wonderful. I am going to find myself in the midst of hoodlums. :eek:

Well i am still really looking for housing and a roommate around Temple. Any one interested or know anyone interested?

WVUPharm2007 said:

:rolleyes:

There's a big diff between shooting someone and ripping off a car.

That being said...the neighborhood around the school isn't that bad...I just don't wanna live there! :p