Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been looking through some of the older threads, and have come across Yaah's USMLE scores: WOW! I thought I did okay; but, I guess that's a relative term 😱 !
My question is: "Is that a typical score at the Univ. of Michigan, or would I have a shot with significantly lower scores?" I watch ER, and I know that the "over-achievers" are accepted to UM on TV
,but now I feel slightly above average! Don't get me wrong, my scores are acceptable in the south, but what about up north? I need a winter really, really, really bad!
Any help/feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you -- in advance-- and the other posts have come to my aid MANY times. MOSCHE
My question is: "Is that a typical score at the Univ. of Michigan, or would I have a shot with significantly lower scores?" I watch ER, and I know that the "over-achievers" are accepted to UM on TV
,but now I feel slightly above average! Don't get me wrong, my scores are acceptable in the south, but what about up north? I need a winter really, really, really bad!Any help/feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you -- in advance-- and the other posts have come to my aid MANY times. MOSCHE