Yale, Cornell, Hopkins Still Inviting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

standoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone know if these schools are still sending out interview invites? Thanks!

Standoc

Members don't see this ad.

got an interview invite to hopkins (only applied MD there...) earlier this week.

Dark child -

how many days were left for you to choose from at Hopkins? And what was the final day?

standoc

Members don't see this ad :)
Yale said they were still sending a few invites but were hoping to finish the interview season around the end of the month. So there's hope, but it's rapidly fading. :(

standoc - the email said call this lady to schedule an interview at your earliest convenience... All interviews are held on thursdays and fridays. we look forward to hearing from you soon.

so theres no telling when the last interview date is, but it seems to be approaching quickly.

I would imagine Cornell is done inviting people. Their last interview is on Feb. 28, which is two weeks from today.

Yale - DOH!
Cornell - DOH!
Hopkins - probably DoH!

DOes sound too promising...thanks for all your help guys

Standoc

'sup yall

I got an interview from hopkins on Feb 11th
keep the hopes up, i only got a 28, 8,10,10 and have already got into Albany

XXX
Amir

The last Hopkins interview date is Friday 3/7. If you don't hear anything within the next 10 or so days, you're probably out of luck.

i spoke with them earlier this week and they said that they only had two days free for interiews. They were in the end of feb. and begining of march.

Cornell's last interview is not February 28. When I received an email from them a week or two ago, there where available dates through March 13. I'm not sure if they're all filled up by now, but they did exist as of last week.

Has anyone received a Cornell interview invite recently? I am in the shrinking group of people which hasn't been invited for interview but also hasn't been rejected.

Arsh-

I was in the same boat as you until I got an interview about 10 days ago. My application was complete at the end of August and, as such, I was simply waiting for a rejection letter at this point. I'm not sure if there are still slots open, but there will a few days ago.

JHU '02

BUMP

Any news invitations at these schools?

BUMP anything new here?