yale interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctoramc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody know the format of the yale interview. is there one conducted by a student?

Members don't see this ad.

when you come in, you'll hear a lecture from mr. silverman about ysm. afterwards, you wait in the lobby with other applicants for your interview.

you interview w/ at least w/ dr. and the other person can be anyone. i had an md/phd student interview me. both of the interviewers were really chill.

then you have lunch and a tour.

so is the interviews open for both of them

Members don't see this ad :)
This is the only school where I interviewed, but I can't imagine a nicer experience, honestly. This isn't some type of propaganda or anything like that, but I have little doubt that you will be amazingly impressed with the campus as a whole. I spent two nights there and stayed in the dorm, which I enjoyed a lot. Talking to Mr Silverman is pretty fun, he's a cool type of guy, very informative but very funny at the same time. Actually, I'm wearing a Yale cap I bought when I was up there right now as I'm typing this. Best of luck to you.

what was so funny about that?