Yale Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

etngu

The Ritual of Infinity
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my Yale secondary Sept. 16 and mailed the verification sheet and payment the same day. I never received an email and my status page says they haven't received any of the sent items. They specifically say on the website that you shouldn't call or email them but I'm just getting worried that maybe stuff got lost in the mail. Do you guys think it's too soon to be worrying? Has it taken anyone this long to be complete after sending stuff in? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

In a few weeks, check to see if your check was cashed. That's the only way I knew they received my stuff. Then, 2 months later, my status page was finally updated to being complete.

Well, I applied for a fee waiver. So I have no way of knowing whether or not they have received my stuff. Did you you receive any emails before the status page actually became updated?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope nothing. In fact I haven't heard from them since my invitation for their secondary...

same here...but i e-mailed:( and in the e-mail she assured me everything was there...then a few days later my status page was updated

I didn't hear anything from them until I got invited for an interview.