yay! search is back!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KDocGirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think everyone will be MUCH happier now that we don't have to be posting redundant topics.

Members don't see this ad.

aw no more excuses for being redundant :p

:clap: it's back!

Members don't see this ad :)
yes, but will search slow down the server?

Yeah, now we can go back to telling newbies to "look it up"!! :D

Has anybody tried it? Does it work better, or faster, than it used to?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by SMW:
•Yeah, now we can go back to telling newbies to "look it up"!! :D

Has anybody tried it? Does it work better, or faster, than it used to?•••••Holy Frosted MiniWheats SDNers....
SMW is back!

Hey, I've been here, where've you been? :p And how did you rack up all those posts? Doesn't seem to be all that much to post about these days. :confused:

I tried the search function, but it didn't seem any different from before. Any other comments guys?

sorry..i cant seem to find it...where??????

This post is 20 days old. On the SDN main page it states that the search function is causing problems for the server. :(

I have several of the important threads bookmarked and I will post a link whenever someone requests that info. :) So just let me know.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Doctora Foxy:
•I have several of the important threads bookmarked and I will post a link whenever someone requests that info. :) So just let me know.•••••Wow, you are just really really efficient... :wink: That is very helpful. You should be a moderator... :wink:

•••quote:•••Originally posted by brandonite:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Doctora Foxy:
•I have several of the important threads bookmarked and I will post a link whenever someone requests that info. :) So just let me know.•••••Wow, you are just really really efficient... :wink: That is very helpful. You should be a moderator... :wink: •••••I agree :clap: Foxy for moderator :clap: The mcat forum has no moderator??!!?? :clap: