Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know you must all get tired of these threads . . . but I'm posting one too. 🙄
I am a 29 year old with a degree in Biology. 3.89 overall GPA, 3.6 in Science. I taught high school Physical Science, Biology, and A and P for three years before being a stay-at-home mom for the past five years. I have one pre-req. left to take (Physics, which I will take this summer) and also plan on taking the MCAT this summer.
I am looking at applying for the 2009 class.
What do my chances look like? What can I do to improve my application, other than rockin' out on my MCAT and Physics class?
Thanks!
I am a 29 year old with a degree in Biology. 3.89 overall GPA, 3.6 in Science. I taught high school Physical Science, Biology, and A and P for three years before being a stay-at-home mom for the past five years. I have one pre-req. left to take (Physics, which I will take this summer) and also plan on taking the MCAT this summer.
I am looking at applying for the 2009 class.
What do my chances look like? What can I do to improve my application, other than rockin' out on my MCAT and Physics class?
Thanks!

