General Admissions & OTCAS Yeshiva University OTD Program

Started by OTZ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OTZ

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

So I've been accepted to the Yeshiva OTD program for Fall 2022 and was wondering if anyone was attending the program and put down a deposit ! trying to get to know some people !
 
Hello,

So I've been accepted to the Yeshiva OTD program for Fall 2022 and was wondering if anyone was attending the program and put down a deposit ! trying to get to know some people !
Hi, congrats! I have an interview scheduled for next week so I won't know until then, but I'm very interested in attending it as well! Also would love to know how your interview went and what kind of questions they asked