You guys rock!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kansaskid

too school for cool
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You guys are nicer than pre-allo :)

Members don't see this ad.

LOl all forums other than Pre-Allo are much nicer :):):D:D

I agree, not much love there :(

Members don't see this ad :)
lol You bought up an interesting point. I only frequent the pharmacy boards, and once in a while, other boards like this one. I am only accustomed to the posters in pharmacy and sometimes forget that there are other people here too.

So the physicians are mean? haha

Some of them are so much so that you wouldn't choose them to be your doctor :(

I wouldn't say that they are completely unbearable in pre-allo, it's just that you get overblown egos with the power of anonymity on the internet...not a good mix haha. Though I must agree, almost all of the other forums on SDN are much nicer :D

Yea, a lot are bearable, but there are a few (I won't name them, you get the point) that are just through the roof with ego. I dunno, some of them make me nervous when they talk about bad things they've done to get ahead of classmates, and how people are lying if they say they've never lied or cheated in college (as part of getting ahead), but I haven't. For one, they're aren't enough pre-meds at my school that you'll actually notice them and for another, I just don't care about sabotaging people. I'm mostly focused on myself, ya know what I mean?

Some of them are so much so that you wouldn't choose them to be your doctor :(

:scared: Just the thought of those fools actually practicing medicine terrifies me.

This subforum rocks. :thumbup:

So true! I think it's mostly because many of us here have to go through special circumstances to be who we really want to be..I feel like others just haven't had experiences to really help the connection.

that's why this UIH forum was created. Many of the posts you see in this forum would get quickly swallowed up in the pre-allo forum. I think overall this has been a sucess.