You guys rock!

Started by kansaskid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol You bought up an interesting point. I only frequent the pharmacy boards, and once in a while, other boards like this one. I am only accustomed to the posters in pharmacy and sometimes forget that there are other people here too.

So the physicians are mean? haha
 
Some of them are so much so that you wouldn't choose them to be your doctor 🙁
 
I wouldn't say that they are completely unbearable in pre-allo, it's just that you get overblown egos with the power of anonymity on the internet...not a good mix haha. Though I must agree, almost all of the other forums on SDN are much nicer 😀
 
Yea, a lot are bearable, but there are a few (I won't name them, you get the point) that are just through the roof with ego. I dunno, some of them make me nervous when they talk about bad things they've done to get ahead of classmates, and how people are lying if they say they've never lied or cheated in college (as part of getting ahead), but I haven't. For one, they're aren't enough pre-meds at my school that you'll actually notice them and for another, I just don't care about sabotaging people. I'm mostly focused on myself, ya know what I mean?
 
So true! I think it's mostly because many of us here have to go through special circumstances to be who we really want to be..I feel like others just haven't had experiences to really help the connection.