You Tube Cats

Started by Cheska
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cheska

Monkey Power!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Things are pretty intense around here with only a month left for applications. I thought everyone could use a good laugh and a little break 🙂

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEdJdGlUmbc[/YOUTUBE]
 
Those were great! Thanks for sharing. I especially liked the squirrels in the beginning of the 2nd one....of course!! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aaahahaha, the second one was brilliant.

and not just for david wenham's voice *sigh*
 
Glad you guys enjoyed them! My bf found the mean cat one while I was cooking dinner, we ended up watching it a few times and dinner got a little burned. I found the second one later, that cat on the ceiling fan nearly killed me!!! :laugh: Looks like something my lil orange cat would do! We moved into a house with a loft a few years ago, and he promptly fell 8 feet off the loft. He's special.

Yup, I thought of Philo when I saw those squirrels in the second one 👍