"Your application is complete"... how?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heimerfink

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a reapplicant, and I submitted my amcas a few weeks ago, and I've been waiting on verification. I've gotten a few secondaries, and I've been filling them out and sending them off, one of which being X. I called my advisor/commitee letter writer, and he said that he's not going to send my LOR until I'm verified.

Today I get an email saying school X got my secondary. Fair enough

Then I get another email, your application is complete, including LOR, and you're in line for evaluation.

How can this be?
A) I'm not amcas verified.
B) They don't have my LOR. I guess they could have used my committee letter from last year, but I'd rather have them wait 2 weeks and use the newer one.

Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

call them up, they may be using your old LORs. let them know they should expect more material from you.

I'm a reapplicant, and I submitted my amcas a few weeks ago, and I've been waiting on verification. I've gotten a few secondaries, and I've been filling them out and sending them off, one of which being X. I called my advisor/commitee letter writer, and he said that he's not going to send my LOR until I'm verified.

Then I get another email, your application is complete, including LOR, and you're in line for evaluation.

How can this be?
B) They don't have my LOR. I guess they could have used my committee letter from last year, but I'd rather have them wait 2 weeks and use the newer one.

Any ideas?

call them. that is really the only answer here.

How can this be?

Any ideas?

It's the fast internet. You're obviously using Comcast cable!
Give them a call to arrange the interview; they'll be impressed you already know about it before they know who you are.