Your Freshmen Year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All need is advice how to curve my SDN additcion.
Hey man, it's not an addiction.

Take me for example. I can quit anytime I want to, I just don't feel like it.

Members don't see this ad.

Stayed up till 5 AM every night and slept till 3PM every day. I filled the hours in between with partying, Soul Calibur, and planning my future as a non-traditional med school applicant.

I would own you with Maxi:laugh:.

1st Quarter

General Chemistry I
Physics I - Mechanics
English
Calculus II
Mechanical Engineering I
Biology I
Psychology

2nd Quarter

General Chemistry II
Physics II
English II
Calculus III
Electrical Engineering I
Biology II
Sociology

3rd Quarter

General Chemistry III
Physics III
English II
Ordinary Differential Equation
Electrical Engineering II
Biology III
Economics I

Members don't see this ad :)
My freshman year........started six days ago. D:! *currently stuck at a community college*

I miss college...

Freshman year was 7 years ago. I think I was delusional when I went through course selection for first semester. Chem I, Phys I, Calc I, Psych 101, and Intro to American History, on top of playing varsity volleyball. I definitely did not have time management skills yet, enjoyed a little too much the freedom of not having to go to class, and had some drama with my chem prof and my VB coach butting heads over whether I could miss mandatory Friday Chem class for VB tournaments ( I had to miss almost every Friday for 2 months). Going into finals, I had 2 Bs, 2 Cs, and a D, which was a major reality check considering I was a straight-A student in HS. I somehow pulled it together during finals and ended up with 3 Bs and 2 As.

2nd semester, I had no distractions outside of school and learned how to manage my time. I took Chem II, chem lab, Calc II, English, Nutrition, and Anthro. My only B was in English, although I did take Anthro pass/fail because I had a hard time getting myself to class. Basically I was a lazy bum who didn't want to walk a mile in the snow to a really boring class that was first thing in the morning.

Overall, my roughest year academically, but also the year I learned the most.