Your Personality Type

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ENTJ

slightly Entraverted, very Intuitive, moderately Thinking, slightly Judging

Members don't see this ad.

Mine always seems to vary... I'm consistently borderline between introverted and extroverted.

I got ENFP (The Inspirer), but I was only one off from INFP (The Idealist), which I think I'm more similar to.

By the way, if you're an INFJ, you're one of the rarest types (2-3%)!

I guess I'm rare then! INFJ

i am a INTJ too!
so many intj here.:D

Members don't see this ad :)
"They are often acutely aware of their own knowledge and abilities—as well as their limitations and what they don't know (a quality that tends to distinguish them from INTPs). INTJs thus develop a strong confidence in their ability and talents, making them natural leaders."

I find the above paragraph is also very descriptive of me. I'm very well aware of what I know, when I'm right, and what I don't know. That's usually where I get the arrogant comments, lol, but how can one help it if one is certain about something?

i am a INTJ too!
so many intj here.:D

If you look at the suggested careers for INTJs (law, academia, research, engineering, etc) it seems natural that the upper echelons of medicine, i.e. doctors, would likely fall into that category thus we find ourselves here aspiring to be doctors amongst others like us.

But then you're a pharmacy student so WTF?! lol jk They seem to be careers all involved in knowing "professional stuff" that most other people don't / won't know.

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]ESFJ

:D:D Guardian:D:D
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]