-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Your Personality Type
Started by nicolemsm
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm wondering if there are any correlations b/w us pre-pharmies and personality type..... So, what's everyone's personality type (Myers-Briggs typology that is) 🙂 ?
I'm an ESTJ 😛
If you can find the link to the quiz and post it here, people will take it and probably respond. I know I will but I can't dig through the internet on my phone to find it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.aspIf you can find the link to the quiz and post it here, people will take it and probably respond. I know I will but I can't dig through the internet on my phone to find it.
You only have to answer 1/2 of the questions to get a pretty solid read on this one!
EDIT: You beat me to it LovinPharmD!
[size=+1][size=+2]intj[/size][/size]
Istj !!!!
Mine always seems to vary... I'm consistently borderline between introverted and extroverted.
I got ENFP (The Inspirer), but I was only one off from INFP (The Idealist), which I think I'm more similar to.
By the way, if you're an INFJ, you're one of the rarest types (2-3%)!
I got ENFP (The Inspirer), but I was only one off from INFP (The Idealist), which I think I'm more similar to.
By the way, if you're an INFJ, you're one of the rarest types (2-3%)!
Intj
Entj
http://www.keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=overview
this site give good descriptions of each one
http://www.keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=overview
this site give good descriptions of each one
Last edited:
ENTJ?
Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging?
mkayyy. lol
>>> Wait no... it says... Rational: Fieldmarshal... so I'm a rational fieldmarshal?
Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging?
mkayyy. lol
>>> Wait no... it says... Rational: Fieldmarshal... so I'm a rational fieldmarshal?
Last edited:
Enfj
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an INFP. Someone at my work who is really into this stuff gave me the full written test they use to determine your personality type.
I'm a BAMF
ENTJ?
Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging?
mkayyy. lol
>>> Wait no... it says... Rational: Fieldmarshal... so I'm a rational fieldmarshal?
I am also ENTJ. lol
ENTP - the inventor. I'll agree with the inventor part, but I consider myself very introverted. My gf will argue to the death that I'm extremely extroverted though. Maybe I just came out of my shell somewhere along the way and never realized it.
I'm also ENTJ.I am also ENTJ. lol
I'm also ENTJ.
Yeah, we da bomb.
woop woop![]()
hahhahaha you're awesome.
ENFJ for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The problem with this test is, especially for the Thinking/Feeling and Judgement/Perception portions, that people tend to answer what they think they ought to answer rather than what they actually do or how they actually feel. There shouldn't be as many people scored as a Thinking or Judgement as there are here.
The problem with this test is, especially for the Thinking/Feeling and Judgement/Perception portions, that people tend to answer what they think they ought to answer rather than what they actually do or how they actually feel. There shouldn't be as many people scored as a Thinking or Judgement as there are here.
You are right! That is the problem with all psychological questionnaires. I think they call it a social acceptability case. I learned about that in my research and methods in psychology course.
Istj
INTJ - mastermind
I like it
I like it
ISTJ - The Inspector
This has a great description for a Pharmacist:
"The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld."
This has a great description for a Pharmacist:
"The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld."
I'm wondering if there are any correlations b/w us pre-pharmies and personality type..... So, what's everyone's personality type (Myers-Briggs typology that is) 🙂 ?
I'm an ESTJ 😛
my personality type is an A, for Awesome.
If y'all are interested in the personality types of more pharmacy regulars on SDN, there is a thread in the Pharmacy forum about this question, with a poll. It was started a while back by a user called PharmaSynergy.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=473594
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=473594
INTJ for me. Fits me spot on.
Introversion
Intuitive
Thinking
Judgemental
Need to be cautious with the term introversion because I'm not shy. I just don't randomly talk to people I don't know unless I'm put in a role where it's required. It's not a problem, but outside that I don't even think to do it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTJ
Introversion
Intuitive
Thinking
Judgemental
Need to be cautious with the term introversion because I'm not shy. I just don't randomly talk to people I don't know unless I'm put in a role where it's required. It's not a problem, but outside that I don't even think to do it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTJ
INTJ for me. Fits me spot on.
Introversion
Intuitive
Thinking
Judgemental
Need to be cautious with the term introversion because I'm not shy. I just don't randomly talk to people I don't know unless I'm put in a role where it's required. It's not a problem, but outside that I don't even think to do it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTJ
"INTJs are analytical. Like INTPs, they are most comfortable working alone and tend to be less sociable than other types. Nevertheless, INTJs are prepared to lead if no one else seems up to the task, or if they see a major weakness in the current leadership. They tend to be pragmatic, logical, and creative. They have a low tolerance for spin or rampant emotionalism. They are not generally susceptible to catchphrases and do not recognize authority based on tradition, rank, or title."
This is SOOOOOOO me.
"INTJs are analytical. Like INTPs, they are most comfortable working alone and tend to be less sociable than other types. Nevertheless, INTJs are prepared to lead if no one else seems up to the task, or if they see a major weakness in the current leadership. They tend to be pragmatic, logical, and creative. They have a low tolerance for spin or rampant emotionalism. They are not generally susceptible to catchphrases and do not recognize authority based on tradition, rank, or title."
This is SOOOOOOO me.
Looks like two of us here. I tried to get my boss to read this once so he'd understand why I think he's a thumb twiddling idiot.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ISTJ - The Inspector
This has a great description for a Pharmacist:
"The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld."
Cool, I'm ISTJ too 👍
I'm an INTJ 😛
"INTJs are analytical. Like INTPs, they are most comfortable working alone and tend to be less sociable than other types. Nevertheless, INTJs are prepared to lead if no one else seems up to the task, or if they see a major weakness in the current leadership. They tend to be pragmatic, logical, and creative. They have a low tolerance for spin or rampant emotionalism. They are not generally susceptible to catchphrases and do not recognize authority based on tradition, rank, or title."
This is SOOOOOOO me.
Same here. I couldn't believe how well this described me.
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
D
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 3K

