Your Tax Dollars at Work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

periopdoc

Cardiac Anesthesiologist
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Single mother of two trying to become the fattest woman in the world by guzzling at least 20,000 calories a day. Her goal? > 1,600lb.

The unemployed mother - who cannot work because of her weight...

‘I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton

Susanne visits the supermarket once a month with sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, and spends up to eight hours filling six trollies.
‘It's like a full day's work,’

Yep, and let me guess who is paying for that 20,000 calories per day diet, and that "full day's work" for this fine upstanding resident of Arizona? and why not? Isn't this the epitome of the new American way?

- pod

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya gotta eat big to $hit big. I wonder if she's one of those whales who occasionally says "aw fugggit, I'm not gettin up."

Or if she's the type who uses her pannus folds to pack away treats for later in the day. Hope she doesn't forget things in there.

Sometimes I am ashamed to admit I lived in Arizona for as long as I did. This is one of those times.

I hope she decides to be DNR in advance so her children don't have to make the decision.

It would be a real pain in the ass to move her onto the OR table. They don't make roller boards in that size (at least I haven't seen one)!

It would be a real pain in the ass to move her onto the OR table. They don't make roller boards in that size (at least I haven't seen one)!

They don't make OR tables that big either.
The limit on the one's I've worked on (and I've done bariatrics) are 1000lbs usually, and we had a BIIIIIG boy bed that maxed out at 1250.

SHOUT OUT TO THOSE ON THIS FORUM FROM ARIZONA!!!!!!! She may be coming your way soon.

. . .bend at the knees. . .

I know we've always been a country of "extremes" of sorts. But, is this yet another indicator of a nation in decline? Not JUST this dumb a.s. But, the level of fitness of our nation as a whole?

Kids with huge guts, at what 10??

Disgusting... made me immediately think of the "gluttony" victim from Se7en. I hate saying this but if she keeps this up, I hope she bites the dust before her sons are fully grown and saddled with paying the medical bills and taking care of her. I'm glad she'll show up in the AZ ED and not in my state...