Youtube channel Vet Ranch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey guys, I want to share this YT channel with you guys. It's mainly rescue videos, but good content. I found this channel because I watch Demo Ranch (guns) and it turns out this guy is a vet and has a YT channel for that.
https://www.youtube.com/user/VetRanch/videos



I love Vet Ranch! They are awesome, educational and have such a passion for what they do. It is inspiring to a pre-vetter! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh Yeah! I've seen a few of his videos! Doesn't all the money from the youtube videos go towards rescue animal surgeries so they can be adopted out healthy?