Yup I know..still not ready s....!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ema

Biti ili ne biti?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I am reviewing the apps before sending them in.In the MD app. I have error showing up saying that I did not enter the grades as theyare required...this can be because I entered courses that I plan on taking next semester.I wanted to know if you guys had the same problem and if you listed courses for the following semester.Now I have erased the planned courses and the warning is off, but I mean it does not feel complete without those courses.Any idea?

Members don't see this ad.

Ema said:
Ok so I am reviewing the apps before sending them in.In the MD app. I have error showing up saying that I did not enter the grades as theyare required...this can be because I entered courses that I plan on taking next semester.I wanted to know if you guys had the same problem and if you listed courses for the following semester.Now I have erased the planned courses and the warning is off, but I mean it does not feel complete without those courses.Any idea?
if you're talking about what i think you are, you don't need to worry about the grade. enter future courses. the warning said it may be an issue but that doesn't affect courses that you have no grade for yet.

the warning is like a reminder in case u forgot to enter the grade. Don't worry, ur application will be fine if u enter ur future classes.