Z-pack and Doctor M

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MountainPharmD

custodiunt illud simplex
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You both need to go to sleep!!!!! I do think you set the overnight record for number of posts after 12 am. To keep this pharmacy related.... Do you think lack of sleep can cause hallucinations and delirium...

Members don't see this ad.

You both need to go to sleep!!!!! I do think you set the overnight record for number of posts after 12 am. To keep this pharmacy related.... Do you think lack of sleep can cause hallucinations and delirium...

i went from 170 posts to over 300!! to answer your question, sometimes when i drive to work, i dont remember driving to work...its like i woke up and next thing I know Im answering the drive thru...is that bad?:D

I also live off of coffee and diet pepsi all day. Im sure the caffeine adds to deliruim in addition to the lack of sleep. Does anyone know the psychological effects of caaffeine overdose? Any studies out there?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also live off of coffee and diet pepsi all day. Im sure the caffeine adds to deliruim in addition to the lack of sleep. Does anyone know the psychological effects of caaffeine overdose? Any studies out there?

Oh, I think we've all witnessed those effects right here on the boards. :smuggrin:

I'm watching ABBA on Youtube.. I didn't realize Frida was kinda cute...

My god...if they aren't the worst choreographed bunch...

Goldie Hawn :thumbup:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7BGBa6MTI[/YOUTUBE]

This song is a jam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoevpThlXKw

Also, I was wondering what the deal with 'narrow therapeutic drugs' in certain states. For instance, in NC, drugs like Synthroid and Coumadin can only be dispensed the way they were orginally written with the same manufacturer every time. I found this to be strange because what's the big deal with switching to an approved generic product? Or even different manufacturer of the brand?

I learned there are about 10 or so drugs that are regulated like this in NC, but don't know which ones they are except the two above. Is it like this where you are?

This song is a jam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoevpThlXKw

Also, I was wondering what the deal with 'narrow therapeutic drugs' in certain states. For instance, in NC, drugs like Synthroid and Coumadin can only be dispensed the way they were orginally written with the same manufacturer every time. I found this to be strange because what's the big deal with switching to an approved generic product? Or even different manufacturer of the brand?
I learned there are about 10 or so drugs that are regulated like this in NC, but don't know which ones they are except the two above. Is it like this where you are?

I would answer this but I have to go to work:mad: Zpak, whats yuor take...

ALL4MYDAUGHTER, i agree with you, everyone has witnessed caffeine overdose. I will post what I felt later.