Zanki cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshine02

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I downloaded the updated deck on top of my old deck and I have about 24k cards but I heard that the new deck should have about 29k cards? How many cards should the most updated deck have and where is the link to update that new deck? The reddit threads are a little messy and it's hard to understand how to download it on top of my old deck so that I don't mess up my reviews/stats..

Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

I’m using “Zanki 3.0.” I downloaded off of Reddit. You can google that and find it. Mine has 26243 but I’ve been deleting all the sketchy image cards (not the ones with sketchy in the extra but the straight memorize sketchy image).

Reactions: 1 user
I’d just try downloading it again from the link on r/medicalschoolanki. Mine also has 27k-28k

Members don't see this ad :)
The one that I recently downloaded also has about 24k cards. Not sure what’s going on with that.

It’s not the first reddit post that pops up when you google it. You want V3.1 at least. It’s been updated this year

Is there a trick to using Zanki? Because right now, I’m finding the few hundred repetitive cards (via cloze) downright annoying. FC is working way better for me, but not sure if I should switch over (have heard Zanki content is more comprehensive)

It’s not the first reddit post that pops up when you google it. You want V3.1 at least. It’s been updated this year
I downloaded the one that was posted on April 23, 2018.

I downloaded the one that was posted on April 23, 2018.
Same--I also downloaded the most recent version and have 24k. To those with more than that, did you delete any cards that they recommended you delete? For example if you're downloading the new version on top of an old one the instructions in the super long reddit post tells you to specifically delete certain cards..