Zanki settings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshine02

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My anki reviews have been 1300+ everyday and on top of clerkships, it's starting to get really overwhelming. I read the anki manual about settings but found it quite confusing. Currently my settings are:

upload_2018-9-2_15-57-12.png

Any tips on how to change the settings so that I won't have to do 1300+ reviews everyday in addition to being on wards? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

upload_2018-9-2_16-2-28.png

Change that 2000 to what ever suits you.

I have my reviews set to 9999 since I do want to do all the reviews due for that day--after all that's what anki's for and I try not to limit any old reviews. However, there must be a way to change certain ease intervals or steps that'll allow the cards to be more space out right? I have load balancer but I'm not sure it's working..

Members don't see this ad :)
My understanding with load balancer is that you have to give it a range of days to space out the reviews. So right now you have your intervals at 1 to 1 days and 4 to 4 days. To give it a way to balance the reviews, maybe 1-2, 1-3, or 3-4 days, and 4-5, 4-6, or 6-8 days. Or whatever combination you're comfortable with. Also, if you want to make the intervals longer, just increase the interval modifier in the review setting tab. So if you set it to 150%, an interval that would have been 10 days is now 15 days. Not sure if that is what you are asking about though. Also don't be afraid of the easy button. The anki guide has a lot of this info, so check it out if you haven't already.

Any anki pros can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Although I think load balancer just works on new cards you are graduating, not your reviews