Step I Zolpidem before the big test ?

Started by romanra
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

romanra

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Base on previous testing experience, I know I will get insomnia the night before the big test, should I try taking maybe 5-10mg of Zolpidem the night before or will it decrease focus the next morning? has anyone try it?
 
Base on previous testing experience, I know I will get insomnia the night before the big test, should I try taking maybe 5-10mg of Zolpidem the night before or will it decrease focus the next morning? has anyone try it?

I tried zzquil last night. Worked well. Has a slower onset than regualr NyQuil. I going to take zzquil the night before .
 
Base on previous testing experience, I know I will get insomnia the night before the big test, should I try taking maybe 5-10mg of Zolpidem the night before or will it decrease focus the next morning? has anyone try it?

Eh if you are gonna take it, I suggest taking it every night for a while to make sure that you are completely 100% functional the day after. Don't wanna risk any crazy effects, maybe your body doesn't metabolize it as well as others 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I went and did an experiment on myself and took a 10mg tab. Score improved 24 points (UWSA2 vs UWSA1 taken 2 weeks ago).
I'd like to say Zolpidem improve scores, although I also eat a banana while taking UWSA2
 
Eh if you are gonna take it, I suggest taking it every night for a while to make sure that you are completely 100% functional the day after. Don't wanna risk any crazy effects, maybe your body doesn't metabolize it as well as others 🙂

zolpidem stops working as well with a few nights of use; it is generally only used in the short-term.
 
well with (zzquil) diphenhyrdamine there is also antimuscarnic side effects watch out for that. Anyone test it can give there input