zoom in on screen?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eldoctor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, weird question. I realized I've been taking all my AAMCs on a zoomed in screen, so I probably need glasses. I am not about to go get glasses now, so do you know if it's possible to control +/- on the screen to zoom in. It makes it easier for me especially with verbal.

Anybody?

Members don't see this ad.

bumping this because i'd like to know as well. i dont have explicit vision problems, but if they have a magnifying glass i think i'd do a lot better in verbal from my undiagnosed adhd, lol (without getting neck pains from being 2 inches away from the screen)

bumping this because i'd like to know as well. i dont have explicit vision problems, but if they have a magnifying glass i think i'd do a lot better in verbal from my undiagnosed adhd, lol (without getting neck pains from being 2 inches away from the screen)

I don't recall any settings being customizable.

Actually, I have another random question abut the verbal section...the first time I took the MCAT, I remember the verbal passages were in a much bigger font than what was on the practice exams, which threw off my timing a little. Is it still like that? Sorry if this is really dumb.

Actually, I have another random question abut the verbal section...the first time I took the MCAT, I remember the verbal passages were in a much bigger font than what was on the practice exams, which threw off my timing a little. Is it still like that? Sorry if this is really dumb.

I think it depends on the monitors native resolution. possibly varies between test centers