2016 MCAT practice questions for preperation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Midom

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I hope everyone's semesters are off to a great start. I started to study for the MCAT over winter break and I am basically just reviewing content right now.. And I know I should be doing a lot of passage questions. Does anyone have a helpful tip on what is high yield/ FL practice tests that I can buy or practice questions I can purchase to prepare? I know of Khan Academy that is free, but I haven't heard if its good or not, and was planning on doing them last with the full length. Any tips appreciated and sorry if this is an annoying question. I just feel overwhelmed since my exam is in April which is coming up fast!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I hope everyone's semesters are off to a great start. I started to study for the MCAT over winter break and I am basically just reviewing content right now.. And I know I should be doing a lot of passage questions. Does anyone have a helpful tip on what is high yield/ FL practice tests that I can buy or practice questions I can purchase to prepare? I know of Khan Academy that is free, but I haven't heard if its good or not, and was planning on doing them last with the full length. Any tips appreciated and sorry if this is an annoying question. I just feel overwhelmed since my exam is in April which is coming up fast!!

TBR books have a lot of passages that would be good to do with content review I think because they're labeled as to what subjects the passage covers. There is also a conversion mcatjelly made that correlates other prep company content with TBR passages, it's stickied.