2019-2020 Dartmouth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
II!!!!

EDIT: Complete 7/13,
2 dates available mid-September
wild! mind sharing the rank of your undergrad (T20/10/5), I hear they are pretty selective towards high-power undergraduates, wondering if early IIs target those schools.

Reactions: 1 user
wild! mind sharing the rank of your undergrad (T20/10/5), I hear they are pretty selective towards high-power undergraduates, wondering if early IIs target those schools.
Weird, I have heard that they are geared towards non-trads....Who ]knows...

A 24 year old harvard grad could be non-trad!
Theoretically, however Harvard type institutions have VERY few non-trads. Very very few. Unless someone graduated Harvard, then did the life thing, then did medicine...

Taking a couple gap years is not non-trad....at least in my book.

My school was Top 50 last I checked. My WARS for UG is definitely a 1

Reactions: 2 users
II just now!! Complete 7/10!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The thing that matters most for Dartmouth is not stats, but quirkiness (or charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent).

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
for those that received an interview, did your status ever change from ready to under review or did it stay as ready? and congrats to everyone.

for those that received an interview, did your status ever change from ready to under review or did it stay as ready? and congrats to everyone.
It never changed for mine, I've been listed as "Your application is ready" since submitting

Well. I think y'all know why I'm here now :laugh:

make it 11

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Bruh, @u_raptor, @Etopn23 has got you beat....
Well that is just not nice. Guess I gotta apply to 16 more schools :rofl: I'm ok not having the trophy on this one considering what my schedule is starting to look like

Well that is just not nice. Guess I gotta apply to 16 more schools :rofl: I'm ok not having the trophy on this one considering what my schedule is starting to look like
at this rate, @u_raptor will have like 20 As but can't graduate on time

This is getting crazy, I can't make either interview date offered due to other interviews. Hoping they will give me another interview date. It's a good problem to have, I never expected this.

Reactions: 3 users
at this rate, @u_raptor will have like 20 As but can't graduate on time
Ok but like you don't even know. I've been frantically emailing my advisor to rearrange my schedule and shuffle classes to spring semester :laugh:

This is getting crazy, I can't make either interview date offered due to other interviews. Hoping they will give me another interview date. It's a good problem to have, I never expected this.
Yeah I'm having to move one.....rip

Reactions: 1 users
Ok but like you don't even know. I've been frantically emailing my advisor to rearrange my schedule and shuffle classes to spring semester :laugh:
At some point you may need to withdraw some apps. Good problem to have, at least.

were we supposed to upload a picture? I don't remember that on the secondary but saw it as an option now. I just uploaded one, I hope it doesn't delay anything.

Are y’all getting emails or checking portals?

Not that I have any business going to Dartmouth but it’d be nice.

Am I the only one who still checks my portal when other people report interviews even though I know it will be via email?
+1

Am I the only one who still checks my portal when other people report interviews even though I know it will be via email?
I checked all portals every 3 days just in case. You aren't alone LOL

I’ve stopped checking them obsessively but I still check them like once every other day. Maybe that’s still obsessively.

Sorry if this was offensive! It truly was not meant to be. I just have seriously been so stressed about planning flights and trying to work. I am out here trying my best just like everyone else, and I recognize that early interviews are 100% a privilege. Please also keep in mind that the majority of interviews have still yet to be sent out! We're all going to make it :)
Understandably so, just be careful about how it comes off.

The thing that matters most for Dartmouth is not stats, but quirkiness (or charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent).

Yassss I need to go to med school with someone who watches drag race tbh it’ll keep me sane

Reactions: 1 users
Ok let’s get into and matriculate into the same school. K thanks.
Rural NH does not really shout “Yasss, gurl - work it queen” to me. Unless there is a Dartmouth MED drag club. I could totally see that as a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Rural NH does not really shout “Yasss, gurl - work it queen” to me. Unless there is a Dartmouth MED drag club. I could totally see that as a thing.
Yeah, we’ll have to go next door to Vermont, the gayest state.