2019-2020 Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my application. Good luck!

Reactions: 4 users
Any update from this school? Been complete since 8/13 and no communication at all haha

Also, anyone know if they accept updates?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Tomorrow is another dayyyy! Good luck errbody
I forgot... until this and then remembered my schools that I'm waiting to hear back from do it differently and one is 1st/3rd/5th Wednesday and UofL is 2nd/4th Tuesday and I WASNT READY FOR THIS :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I forgot... until this and then remembered my schools that I'm waiting to hear back from do it differently and one is 1st/3rd/5th Wednesday and UofL is 2nd/4th Tuesday and I WASNT READY FOR THIS :oops:

Deep breaths and optimism :thumbup: :D Let's dooooo thiiiiis.

Edit: I just realized how terrifying every week is for you :lol:

Reactions: 1 user
For anyone that has been accepted, have you received the Certiphi email for the background check yet?

No. I was gonna call about that sometime this week
not accepted here (yet but not rejected either lol) but at the other places, they say certiphi takes place AFTER January 1, 2020! That might be the case here as well as I think it's an AAMC thing (ie: "Authorize Certiphi for Background Check Request. Beginning in January, Certiphi will send out the request to you by email.")

not accepted here (yet but not rejected either lol) but at the other places, they say certiphi takes place AFTER January 1, 2020! That might be the case here as well as I think it's an AAMC thing (ie: "Authorize Certiphi for Background Check Request. Beginning in January, Certiphi will send out the request to you by email.")

Thanks for the information!!

II! OOS, no connections to the area

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 11/5, Accepted today via email
OOS (neighboring state to KY)

Reactions: 3 users
Waitlist. Anyone know how UofL runs their waitlist from the past years? They said in my notification email that they wont start accepting waitlist students until May

What does no decision mean?
It just means they haven’t gotten to your application yet. From what I’ve seen, they’re behind on their applications, so they’ll probably get to these applications at their next meeting.

Waitlist. Anyone know how UofL runs their waitlist from the past years? They said in my notification email that they wont start accepting waitlist students until May

Last edited by a moderator:
:soexcited:ACCEPTANCE!!:soexcited:

IS
Interviewed 9/26
Received email, then phone call shortly after
Breathing deepest breath in three years

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Same here. According to MSAR there is a lot of variance year-to-year, but about 100-125 students are wait listed each year and between 20-45 are accepted.
It said that there are also separate wait lists for IS and OOS candidates. So are IS candidates pulled from their list first to fill up open spots and then admissions move to the OOS candatate list?

It said that there are also separate wait lists for IS and OOS candidates. So are IS candidates pulled from their list first to fill up open spots and then admissions move to the OOS candatate list?
probably fill IS spots with IS and OOS with OOS

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone here interviewed at the Trover Rural campus? I just got an invitation to interview today.

Complete 8/14, OOS with good state ties but haven't heard anything. Is there any way I can send some updates? I won a grant for my research and wanted to put that onto my app but I saw someone on the thread earlier say they don't accept updates

Complete 8/14, OOS with good state ties but haven't heard anything. Is there any way I can send some updates? I won a grant for my research and wanted to put that onto my app but I saw someone on the thread earlier say they don't accept updates

I mean it doesn't hurt to send something and try. But most likely you'll have to wait for an interview and then provide updates there in person.

It's worth a try if it is pre interview but after the interview its not worth it.

II today! OOS with family ties to the area. Complete mid-August. Can't wait to visit the campus and see everyone! Scheduled for 1/7.

Last edited:
Anyone from the 10/30 interview hear back yet today?
Nothing as of yet. Let’s hope we hear back something today because if we don’t hear back today, we probably won’t hear back until mid-January

Another no decision email at around 12:30 today. Interviewed on 10/30

Edit: I'm IS

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many or what percent of people ULSOM takes of the waitlist? I'm IS and I'm setting a letter of intent. I got waitlisted on 10/15.

IS waitlist. Interviewed 10/30 and heard back yesterday.

A64C9902-8E73-4473-9742-8633104FA195.jpeg

I emailed adcom about the waitlist and letters of intent and this is what they told me.

Does anybody know when/where we can go about buying ULSOM clothes now that we’ve been accepted?

Does anybody know when/where we can go about buying ULSOM clothes now that we’ve been accepted?