2019-2020 Marshall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can anyone who's interviewed speak some on interview day? Atmosphere, tour, interview format. The interview feedback responses are a little dated, just want to know if it's still two separate one-on-one open file interviews, and questions/topics to prepare for. Edit: Also, the length of interviews/interview day (email just said could be somewhere from 8-12:30).

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone who's interviewed speak some on interview day? Atmosphere, tour, interview format. The interview feedback responses are a little dated, just want to know if it's still two separate one-on-one open file interviews, and questions/topics to prepare for. Edit: Also, the length of interviews/interview day (email just said could be somewhere from 8-12:30).

Interview day was amazing. Started out at 8am and just met with everyone in a conference room. The dean and a few others talked about the school and answered any questions we had. Interview time next! Two 45 min interviews. Sounds long! It went by very fast. Lost in conversation for both of them and others said the same. I thought they went well initially and was ultimately accepted. During interviews current students came in to casually answer questions. Most people had time to kill between interviews so that is when you could ask students questions. After the interviews they took us on a bus tour of the city and an on foot tour of the facilities. I drove back home for 5 hours after that! Very relaxed day.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the last OOS interviews are?

Site says they interview OOS people until the end of January though when I signed up there was a Feb 1st date. Didn't see anything beyond that.

I've really given up hope that they are going to reach out to me by now.

Any OOS people hear anything? I sent an update last month and only received an automated response (post-covid lockdown).

I'm OOS also and haven't heard anything :( Stressing out here

I am still "plan to enroll". Im on waitlists in other places so this is why. I got an email saying that commit to enroll was available from Marshall, but nothing about that email said that I had to choose it anytime soon. Hope this helps.

I am still "plan to enroll". Im on waitlists in other places so this is why. I got an email saying that commit to enroll was available from Marshall, but nothing about that email said that I had to choose it anytime soon. Hope this helps.

At the interview it seemed like 4/30 was the commit to enroll date but after looking at their site it looks like 4/30 was when it became available and 6/22 is the actual deadline. Yikes

They are currently reviewing the waitlist applicants. Could hear back sometime this week. Cindy is AWESOME at keeping us in the loop!

So how does the waitlist work at this point? Do they send out acceptances to some people on the waitlist, wait for them to respond, and then send out another batch of acceptances to other people on the waitlist? Or do we all hear back at the same time?

From talking with Cindy, they aren’t expecting much more movement from the waitlist.

Congrats! I’m kind of jealous but I hope they keep spreading the love and send more ii’s to us bordering OOS
Hello, just following this thread because I'm a current OOS applicant in bordering state and am interested. Did anyone have any luck with this school WITHOUT connections and from a bordering state? Thanks

Hello, just following this thread because I'm a current OOS applicant in bordering state and am interested. Did anyone have any luck with this school WITHOUT connections and from a bordering state? Thanks
I don’t know anyone who got an ii, let alone accepted. Mega competitive school for OOS.