2020-2021 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted early this morning!! For those who will want to know, I completed my secondary in early October and interviewed early March. cGPA 3.3, I don't remember my sGPA but it was low, MCAT 508, URM, OOS, non-traditional student. Don't lose hope!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted early this morning!! For those who will want to know, I completed my secondary in early October and interviewed early March. cGPA 3.3, I don't remember my sGPA but it was low, MCAT 508, URM, OOS, non-traditional student. Don't lose hope!
You're invited to my new group 'Meharry SOM c/o ‘25' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 user
Submitted my secondary in September but I haven't heard back since then. Anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: 7 users
Was it on one day with 2 different people?
im confused because I have an interview today and they want to schedule another on Thursday with a different interviewer.
Huh that's interesting. I had one interview with one person.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this an interview? I was kinda confused on the wording

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well and you're having a great week. Thank you for your application to Meharry Medical College.

I am noting that your application was considered by the Admissions Committee for interview and I am just following up on the status of your interview. Please let me know if you have received an interview. If not and you are still interested in interviewing, please let me know your availability on June 3rd or 4th.

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well and you're having a great week. Thank you for your application to Meharry Medical College.

I am noting that your application was considered by the Admissions Committee for interview and I am just following up on the status of your interview. Please let me know if you have received an interview. If not and you are still interested in interviewing, please let me know your availability on June 3rd or 4th.
Yeah that's weird wording, but it sounds like they're asking if you want to interview on the 3rd or 4th. I guess for some reason they're not sure if you've interviewed yet or not.

Well...I guess I’ll ask my interviewer today and send an email to the other one to confirm. 🙃 I really hope it’s only one!
Yeah I'd ask the first interviewer if this is standard or if there was a mistake/miscommunication or something.

I have two interviews with two different interviewers scheduled. So I’m confused as well as concerned.
Only the dental school interviews twice. The med school interviews once. Might be a miscommunication.

Reactions: 1 users

Greetings,

They are asking you what times you are available on June 3rd or 4th. Most likely depending on your availability you will have an interview on one of those days as close to your availability as possible.

Greetings,

Did you hear anything back after you replied to their email?

Has anyone tried to check the status of their application by emailing admissions? Any success?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, Does anyone know approx how long after an acceptance the school sends out the Financial Aid & Scholarship information? Thank you in advance!

For the people who had an interview invite late last night, did they confirm your availability when you sent it in?

For the people who had an interview invite late last night, did they confirm your availability when you sent it in?
No they did not, I got an interview invite last night and did not get a confirmation email after I sent in my availability

No they did not, I got an interview invite last night and did not get a confirmation email after I sent in my availability
Congratulations on your interview! Would you mind sharing your stats and application submission timeline?

Congratulations on your interview! Would you mind sharing your stats and application submission timeline?
Thank you so much! I’m an MHS ‘21 graduate. I finished the program with a 3.95gpa and have a 497 mcat.

They confirmed my availability this morning, but I haven’t heard anything since

Does anyone know if interviews are being offered into the coming week?

Got accepted last night, All the Glory Goes To God 🙌🏽

Praying for those still waiting!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Sure, 3.8 GPA, mcat 496 , I just finished the mhs program
Thank you for sharing that! Were you invited to the MHS program after initally applying to the medical school or did you apply directly?

anyone who’s in the group me mind telling me how many ppl are in it? & congrats to all the recent acceptances!! hoping I can join you guys soon!

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you for sharing that! Were you invited to the MHS program after initally applying to the medical school or did you apply directly?
I was invited after applying the year before

I called today and the woman that answered said things are wrapping up since orientation is near but she has not been told that interviews have officially stopped.
When is orientation? I didn’t receive an invitation to the MHS program. So I’m hoping there’s still a chance for an interview for the med program.