2020-2021 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Since orientation was the last two days can we assume we are rejected now? I haven’t heard anything

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Since orientation was the last two days can we assume we are rejected now? I haven’t heard anything
Rising M2 here. A guy in my class was accepted 2 days after classes started. you can never tell these days but it won't be that much of a movement if any.
Goodluck!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Well I just finally received a post-WL rejection :( hopefully I'll have a better chance next year, good luck to anyone still waiting to hear anything

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a rejection email from the waitlist... 😢😔It was a top choice school for me, I was slightly above the average for the last matriculating class and really thought I would get in too. So I’m feeling pretty demoralized atp.

Last edited:
Just got rejected too...well good luck with everyone and their endeavors, I'm outta here.

hi! I am a current applicant for this year's cycle. did anyone get into this school with a 3.0 gpa and average mcat?