2020: Official Thread CWRU School of Dental Medicine c/o 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow CaseDentAdmit on Twitter on Saturday, March 12, as I try to do a live broadcast and advising session from the ADEA GoDental Recruitment Fair in Denver. I may do a couple of experimental live broadcasts on Friday, March 11 to test Periscope. Also follow the ADEA GoDental Recruitment Fair online through Twitter (hashtags include #GoDental16).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is Case still sending out interview invites? Still waiting to hear from them.

@casedentalmed Hi Dr. Chuck- when will the admissions committee be meeting to make the next round of decisions? Also, any information on the capacity of the class at this point? Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:
Is Case still sending out interview invites? Still waiting to hear from them.

Yes, I think so. I got one a couple of weeks ago but had already put down a deposit at my state school- dropped it. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

We will send out an email among those who are classified as alternates to see if any of them wish to be ranked first. Then we will rank from those affirmative responses.
Dr. Chuck- are applicants being placed on the alternate at this point in time or are there still seats available? Thanks!

Dr. Chuck, when do we have to submit our 2nd deposit? I never got an email about it and I cannot find information about it on the website that was shared by Mr. Sherman.

Anyone heard back anything yet? i interviewed in April, just saw the twitter saying offers were sent today

Dear Dr. Chuck, when will we hear back from the committee about the ranking? Will there be more seats offered after ranking is done? Thank you!

@casedentalmed Dr. Chuck, should everyone who agreed to be on alternate list be expecting email today? I saw twitter yesterday and it said communications on offer and alternate list should go out yesterday night or today. I just wanted to make sure if I'm not missing anything.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email saying that I was placed in the middle third.. I will just get ready for the next cycle

Every week on Wednesday around 3pm ET until June 8, I will be hosting a Q&A session on Twitter through Periscope to answer your concerns about the upcoming application process. Hope you can make the live session, but you can review the session up to 24 hours later. The session will go on as long as there are quality questions asked.

Sent from my SM-G900P using SDN mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.